Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
GO CHIEFS!!!
6,864 Posts
:no Honda... I wouldn't buy a honda anyway, but I'll sign the petition as it sounds like your buddy is getting dicked around pretty good...

- BA

·
The plane will fly! :fact
7,030 Posts
No Lemon law in Florida?

So next time I buy a bike make sure it's in another state right? What other states don't have lemon laws?

·
INVICTUS
14,881 Posts
dsf600rr said:
that's right...NO LEMON LAWS IN FLORIDA.

sh*ttY!

- D
Where the hell you been turd. Maybe get to see you at bikeweek. I'll be down with Jason and Tim next week.:hellobye

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
just spoke with honda, what a bunch of pussies! the guy dave has been dealing with didn't even have the balls to speak with me and i had to speak to with some other schmuck. they then told me american honda was doing what it can to FIX the bike. i explained to him that obviously wasn't working and that in any other state honda would have been forced to buy the bike back from him or replace it. he then insisted they were trying to fix it again. i asked him if he had an email so i could email him a link to the petition and he said no. yeah right. so i had him write it out and told him to be sure to give it to the guy dave has been dealing with. f**k honda. if they don't come through on something like this i'll buy from a different manufacturer for my next bike.

feel free to call and bitch at Honda Factory Service: (310)532-9811 about dave's 600rr in tampa. they know who he is.

·
Rangers Lead the Way
268 Posts
have to support the community no matter what you ride. Everybody needs to help out, it could be you next.:fork

·
The R1 is finally here
58 Posts
Signed.......Thats complete BS. I hate when companys do this. If they were smart they would give him a new bike before the word spreads and there is alot of bad feelings about Honda. Stupid on Honda's part. I think they can afford replacing one bike.

Will

·
Super Moderator
21,669 Posts
BrokenR1 said:
No Lemon law in Florida?

So next time I buy a bike make sure it's in another state right? What other states don't have lemon laws?
Yup, that's what I did. :fact

·
L8R2U
21,412 Posts
Done :fact

1 - 20 of 22 Posts