Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got one on order and I cant seen to find out when they are arriving. I have talked to several dealers and they say April sometime, but I have a hard time believing this since many places around the country are getting them and we are closer to cali than almost anywhere, and it is easily warm enough to ride here- WTF!! Bring em on I need my two wheel fix its too nice outside like 70 deg here today!

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
I really hope it will be before April. I have one on hold too, they said that it should be anytime now. Where do you have yours on hold?
Yeah, I figure it would be natural for them to show up here soon, due to what your said.... warm weather/close to cali. Even Canada has them and they are stuck in snow. WTF? Let's just hope it soon.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got one on hold in Tucson (east side) for 10000 plus all the taxes a good deal, the phoenix dealers are crooks from what I could tell they were thousands more than in Tucson.

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
Yeah, their pricing is :bs
Oh well

·
My R1 Ate your R1
1,020 Posts
Mine come in today, now thats in Louisville KY but most dealers either have one in or in in t he next few days. Hardly anyone is giving much of a discount yet. Wait a few months when the Honda's and Kaw's are in also and your chances at a better price will increase. I just HAD to have the first in Kentucky so now my baby is born. :-D Your wait till april if that is real might be cause they have people ahead of you in line. I was going to get mine from either State 8 or Hondaeast in Northern OH but they had about 20 orders each. I cant wait that long.

Hide

·
Schnell und sicher.
76 Posts
Phoenix has '04 R1s at Metro motorsports. At least one silver one came in yesterday.

·
Thriller
3,610 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts