Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Sportin Pimp Glasses
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I only had a few hours to take spend there, but here are some of the highlights.

Attachments

·
Sportin Pimp Glasses
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I was mad because I had some one else take a photo and they put their finger print on the lens and some of the photos have a distorted center.

·
Banned
31,510 Posts
nice mate!:thumbup got any of the custom showbikes?

·
Registered
1,876 Posts
:rock Nice pics!!

Can't wait for the first of the year!! Probably go to Detroit and the Chicago show!! :thumbup
Cycle World Internationals?

I think i'll go to the Minneapolis show.

Check out the Godfather's bike at 00:17 on the video: http://www.motorcycleshows.com/

·
R1 Addiction
16,591 Posts
great pics. the more I see that 1098, the more I like it.

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
Very nice pictures. Thanks.

·
Memento Mori
118 Posts
that photo of the woman, i donno, the chick on the far right keeps staring at me and going by her horny smile i think she wants me to slap her in the face with my tackle and tea-bag her :flex:

:epimp nice pics. I didn't even know the show was on until it was all over. I would have gone, only $16 :dollar

Then I could have givin that horny minx a good pump :lhumper:

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice pics!!!! those chics look hot!!!:boobies

·
Sportin Pimp Glasses
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
that photo of the woman, i donno, the chick on the far right keeps staring at me and going by her horny smile i think she wants me to slap her in the face with my tackle and tea-bag her :flex:

:epimp nice pics. I didn't even know the show was on until it was all over. I would have gone, only $16 :dollar

Then I could have givin that horny minx a good pump :lhumper:
With a concession it was only $12 I think. Those four were cute, I had to get them in a photo together.:sneaky

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.