Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Nightmare About to Come True
1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a few pics I would like to make an avatar out of (kinda like wetpavements) but my Photoshop skilss flat out suck. Anyone willing to help me out ? I will e mail pics or post em here

1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can resize them but I wanted something nifty like WETPAVMENTs,the one I have is just old.....gotta keep things fresh. I am wanting to do some sort of collage type thing

· Street & Dirt.
718 Posts
:iamwithst

I have cable, not 56k, but...

Any genius would optimize images that are not web friendly. Most people are still on dialup, it's a fact. It has nothing to do with being a fool. :D

Even at 100K, a sig pic should not be that big.

I am just giving you shit, don't take it personally. I love self-proclaimed geniuses. ;)

· Banned
826 Posts
nightshift said:
Wetpavement's has been done with Photo Impact , I have the program and can do the same thing if you want to send them feel free.
This is correct, obviously I didnt make it thats why I didnt tell you that! hahaha Hook it up lets see who can make this man the best avatar!

Welcome to the R1 hotel:

You post em, we'll poll 'em

1,889 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn good idea..start a new thread for Avatar skillz. Winner will get something(I am just not sure what yet,but it will be cool) This is from me so if you lose or what ever Swedie is not responsible:jump

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.