Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Could anyone put these rims on this golf? And can you guys be able to paint the golf gunmetal metallic? Thanks to anyone who tries!

Attachments

·
clutch it up!!!
27,445 Posts
dude that would take a while. I suck at photochop but my sis is like a GURU but that would take a WHILE to get right!

·
I eat my R1
1,069 Posts
Maxxym said:
here are the rims
man and Maxxym sucks at photoshop... so where the excuses now

;)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I understand it is hard but can anyone just give it a shot i need to have a understand of what i want to get my self into if i put those rims and the gunmetal colour on to the car during the winter. No it isn't mine it is a friends, pic was taken at waterfest in New Jersey.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
And Hyperion what car do you drive? I am guessing a peice of shit if you make from of someone's car that is better then yours..........besides your bike is a japanese product AND type r is japanese not german. That car could give your bike a run for it's money on top speed man, it is running a vr6 turbo that puts out 380 hp.

·
If my R6 had boobs,I'd lick'em
1,633 Posts
lil fella said:
besides your bike is a japanese product AND type r is japanese not german. That car could give your bike a run for it's money on top speed man, it is running a vr6 turbo that puts out 380 hp.

:lol

·
Slacker
2,359 Posts
lil fella said:
And Hyperion what car do you drive? I am guessing a peice of shit if you make from of someone's car that is better then yours..........besides your bike is a japanese product AND type r is japanese not german. That car could give your bike a run for it's money on top speed man, it is running a vr6 turbo that puts out 380 hp.
sorry, it was just a joke( the vtec, type-r shit is there for laughs..like everything else)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Alright, ya i understand hyperion i am just a hardcore volkswagen nut that works at mercedes dealership so i have total respect for cars and bikes. i own a r6 that i ride all the time and this car can for sure give me a run for my money in the top speed category cause we have tried twice before. Fast thing i have ever been in excluding the Mercedes E 55

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks man it looks better..............how did you do the colour before? Could you just do that but throw on a gunmetal metallic shade? I don't care even if it is that messy i just need some what of a idea man. Thanks alot.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts