·
Registered
639 Posts
now ive got an erection

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
:lol ...yeah it was pretty strange to say the least, but I've got to say I really liked it. I've never been a huge fan of the "naked bike" look, but this changed it for me. If nothing else you had to admire the engineering that went into it.

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
bus stop said:
:lol ...yeah it was pretty strange to say the least, but I've got to say I really liked it. I've never been a huge fan of the "naked bike" look, but this changed it for me. If nothing else you had to admire the engineering that went into it.
You sure that's a naked bike? Cause it looks to me they took off all the fairings to show their unique from suspension system... :dunno

·
yield
17,823 Posts
So different, but so cool. I hope companies like Bimoto stay around because it is fringe companies that keep it fresh

·
we meat again
18,549 Posts
bus stop said:
...hey valerossi...I visited the Bimota site and that's the way its sold...so I guess its up to interpretation if its considered a "naked bike" or not. :dunno
I see... well, it's a very interesting looking bike for sure... I wonder how well that front system works... for sure I want to try it though...

:riding

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
Valerossi said:
I see... well, it's a very interesting looking bike for sure... I wonder how well that front system works... for sure I want to try it though...

:riding
wasnt there a race bike taht used to race at daytona with a suspension something like that

·
WERA/CCS #217
5,974 Posts
50K???

too much shyt going on.. especially with no indication of better performance..

gimme an Euro R1 LE or Duc 999R over that anyday.. & an 06 R6 LE for the track

give the money leftover to the homeless..

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
tilbury007 said:
not thinking of this are you?
that woudl be it. the suspension if im right doesnt have front forks

·
Chickens FEAR me!!!!
113 Posts
That bike is cool. Ya gotta appreciate the challenge to the conventional way bikes are designed. It's way outta my league $$$$$. And for that price I would expect better tires, not some crappy Dunflops!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.