Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

4841 - 4860 of 4860 Posts

·
Venom X/O
24,219 Posts
Which one, the Yamaha? It’s getting ready for lowers and side panels. Or the dog...

Or the bimmer...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s a dog?
I kid. Why the bimmer though? Purposely bought an inferior handling bike?

8,473 Posts
I have riden my buddies 2018 BMW , it felt ok and definitely did not live up to the hype, I was not impressed . But you are getting the HP race. A totally different package . Have you ridden it?
Have not ridden it, was offered to ride it but declined. It’s my buddies, I helped him buy and set it up. He loves it but now he’s taking a break so...once I setup the suspension for me, I’m sure it will be incredible!

·
Venom X/O
24,219 Posts
Tra
Nice looking bike gear, might travel and do a track day before end of season. Besides that, looking forward to spending time in the garage “wit dem ladiez”...

Travel down here and let’s do this! My season starts Nov 17, so I’ve gotta squeeze a weekend in soon to knock the cobwebs out. I was supposed to go last weekend for a triple but after some circumstances at work I donated the money instead.

8,473 Posts
Tra

Travel down here and let’s do this! My season starts Nov 17, so I’ve gotta squeeze a weekend in soon to knock the cobwebs out. I was supposed to go last weekend for a triple but after some circumstances at work I donated the money instead.
would love to do a road atlanta in Nov, but i dont see any dates....what were u doing jennings?

·
Venom X/O
24,219 Posts
would love to do a road atlanta in Nov, but i dont see any dates....what were u doing jennings?
November is my race start, so I’ll be in West Palm beach, but I was thinking something Alabama / Georgia in October

·
Premium Member
588 Posts

Haven’t posted in a while because of the work demand. Bike is going in for paint. I’ll post a finished product once I get it back.

·
Premium Member
588 Posts
Looking forward to it. That an '07?
It’s a 2008
Ohlins front and rear
Marchesini
Brembo front and rear
Leo Vince
Woodcraft clip ons
SBU flashed ECU
Once I get it back I’ll take some detailed photos
I’m actually thinking of putting it up for sale or keep it as a spare track bike.

4841 - 4860 of 4860 Posts