Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

4921 - 4940 of 4961 Posts

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,775 Posts
I was going to say....winter in San Diego? Isn't that when you ride and not die of the heat?

·
Venom X/O
24,874 Posts

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,775 Posts
That's too much $$$ spent on warmers.....🔨

·
Venom X/O
24,874 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Just rebuilding calipers before HEL thumb brake arrives...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looks like a lab more than a workshop [email protected], and so it should. Have you got a Sonic bath cleaner? I have often thought of investing in a small size, one, they are reasonably priced for good ones now.
Looks like it will be ready soon. I'll like to see when all finished

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

8,542 Posts
Looks like a lab more than a workshop [email protected], and so it should. Have you got a Sonic bath cleaner? I have often thought of investing in a small size, one, they are reasonably priced for good ones now.
Looks like it will be ready soon. I'll like to see when all finished

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Don’t have that sonic bath, but what I do wish I had in the garage is a bath station like the ones they have in the back of the motogp/2/3 garages to clean all the gunk from parts. I just don’t have enough room anymore in the garage. Maybe I’ll add one in the basement next to laundry

Thanks for the kind words!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 Yamaha yzf R1000
32 Posts
As the thread title lends, post a pic of your BIKE RIGHT NOW...no matter what...don't pose it for a perfect picture...go out, snap a pic wherever it may be and post it here!

ATTN: READING REQUIRED!
Please follow the guidelines below:

* Pics must be within the last hour or so of when you post 'em - the idea is that when you see this thread, you walk out to your BIKE and snap a photo. No need to "stage" the bike, just snap the pic as the bike is and post here

I'll start..

4921 - 4940 of 4961 Posts