Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

4941 - 4960 of 5052 Posts

·
THEONEGTIVR6
1,354 Posts

Here comes the dumpster slut!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did not even know you had a champions limited edition!!! Wow freeking so sweet
I so want either one of those or an original 98 and have looked for a long time. Almost found a 98 a few years back that was unmolested and mint but couldn’t get there fast enough. Ended up with my 94 from the same guy. I was going to buy both but was beat by another buyer.

·
Nevermore
1,218 Posts
The Anniversary edition is the best color for the newer gen R1. Really fits that body style.

·
Unacceptable
1,422 Posts
The Anniversary edition is the best color for the newer gen R1. Really fits that body style.
Thanks, it really is. It's ironic that I was searching for a blue 2016 when I ran upon this ultra-low mileage (106 miles) demo model at my local dealership. Cut a good deal and we were both happy.

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,829 Posts
Not a bike exactly... but it's a ton of fun!

Reactions: DJ Zeke

·
Horsepower whisperer
1,562 Posts
At least mines a Yamaha. ☺
20210205_103223.jpg

Reactions: DJ Zeke

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,829 Posts
Ha.... back in the day (96) the arctic cat was the beesknees....

I've had it since 04. If I lived somewhere where I could use them more than once or twice a year I would upgrade.

However the old gal did very well especially considering that today was the first time we really rode them in like 7 years....

Reactions: Torchsport

·
Horsepower whisperer
1,562 Posts
Ha.... back in the day (96) the arctic cat was the beesknees....

I've had it since 04. If I lived somewhere where I could use them more than once or twice a year I would upgrade.

However the old gal did very well especially considering that today was the first time we really rode them in like 7 years....
Good lookin classic for sure. 👍

·
Registered
31 Posts
As the thread title lends, post a pic of your BIKE RIGHT NOW...no matter what...don't pose it for a perfect picture...go out, snap a pic wherever it may be and post it here!

ATTN: READING REQUIRED!
Please follow the guidelines below:

* Pics must be within the last hour or so of when you post 'em - the idea is that when you see this thread, you walk out to your BIKE and snap a photo. No need to "stage" the bike, just snap the pic as the bike is and post here

I'll start..

·
My Olivia eats me
6 Posts
I picked up some used CRC track fairings for a killer deal. I’ve got a little bit of work to clean them up but it will be exciting to finally have some bodywork back on the bike.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4941 - 4960 of 5052 Posts