Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

4981 - 5000 of 5051 Posts

·
Nevermore
1,218 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
As the thread title lends, post a pic of your BIKE RIGHT NOW...no matter what...don't pose it for a perfect picture...go out, snap a pic wherever it may be and post it here!

ATTN: READING REQUIRED!
Please follow the guidelines below:

* Pics must be within the last hour or so of when you post 'em - the idea is that when you see this thread, you walk out to your BIKE and snap a photo. No need to "stage" the bike, just snap the pic as the bike is and post here

I'll start..

·
Registered
31 Posts
Haven’t even got to ride it yet. Bought it this past winter. Waiting to get it back from Farrell Performance. Block off plates, new race brake pads, flush/fill brake fluid, flash and full Dyno tune. First track days are June 7&8 at RoadAmerica . Can’t wait to hear this thing at full song!!! Should be killer. Cheers boys and girls 🏁🇮🇲🏆

·
Registered
22 Posts
Working on it...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapataltaking donations and gifts for my 2003 R1 she's sick at moment got the covid and living at my aunt and uncle's house and was abused someone cut a hole in my oil filter and I fixed that and my next weekend there tires were flat and charging system didn't work no more so I'm trying to fix her but new job and living in my car is hard trying to pull my life from the brink so if anyone can help I would really appreciate it

4981 - 5000 of 5051 Posts