Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

5001 - 5020 of 5052 Posts
8,533 Posts
I like the truck as much as the Lab, what is it?

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
The lab will have more room now, it’s mayhem in there until the Yamaha is ready which I’ll be doing tonight and tomorrow for Mondays track day.

The truck is actually a toy hauler, 2018 Livin Lite Quicksilver 8.5x30 all aluminum. My kids love it in there, they can’t wait to ride their Yamaha.

Awesome! Nice rig. Go fast! Take chances!
Thank you!

Gotta love the I.T. industry. I can’t wait to sign my name on that contract after my first retirement. I’ll be giving you a call.
Hurry up before someone takes your money!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
297 Posts
The lab will have more room now, it’s mayhem in there until the Yamaha is ready which I’ll be doing tonight and tomorrow for Mondays track day.

The truck is actually a toy hauler, 2018 Livin Lite Quicksilver 8.5x30 all aluminum. My kids love it in there, they can’t wait to ride their Yamaha.

Thank you!

Hurry up before someone takes your money!!!

That is one smart piece of kit, amzing in fact, looks very comfortable, the room. Where the bikes are as well

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

8,533 Posts
Incredible setup how do you find the Hp4 race compared to the R1? I imagine it's quite the leap.
Thank you vet, I have not ridden the BMW yet, picked it up over this winter. I don’t think the bike will be leaps and bounds over my Yamaha. Definitely the motor on the BMW and the swing arm but as far as weight is concerned my Yamaha’s actually lighter than the BMW at this point by 2 pounds.

The one thing I am excited about is the audible traction control the BMW has which is pretty amazing where you can find tune throttle on turn exit as per the audible traction control.

·
Registered
2017 R1 RRPS track bike
111 Posts
Spent the morning cleaning, currently doing an oil and filter change with a lovely cuppa of tea.
Silkolene Pro going in, plan was to get the oil changed and then fit the Melotti Racing yoke but alas, even though the bikes been flashed, the immobiliser is still very much active, so a trip to REPS workshop is in order to disable it.

Few more trackdays booked, Cadwell in August, before then we have a return to Pembrey on the 4th of July.

20210514_150914.jpg

·
Registered
2017 R1 RRPS track bike
111 Posts
Thank you vet, I have not ridden the BMW yet, picked it up over this winter. I don’t think the bike will be leaps and bounds over my Yamaha. Definitely the motor on the BMW and the swing arm but as far as weight is concerned my Yamaha’s actually lighter than the BMW at this point by 2 pounds.

The one thing I am excited about is the audible traction control the BMW has which is pretty amazing where you can find tune throttle on turn exit as per the audible traction control.

Ah great stuff, I really need to weigh mine, it's definitely lost a few kgs since new.
I was at Cartagena with a lad on a HP4 Race in fast group, the audible TC sounded absolutely brilliant, I loved being behind it, managed to squeeze past out of the penultimate corner and I couldn't help just looking at it, stunning bike.

I hope you have a blast on it bud, let us know joe you get on!

8,533 Posts
Ah great stuff, I really need to weigh mine, it's definitely lost a few kgs since new.
I was at Cartagena with a lad on a HP4 Race in fast group, the audible TC sounded absolutely brilliant, I loved being behind it, managed to squeeze past out of the penultimate corner and I couldn't help just looking at it, stunning bike.

I hope you have a blast on it bud, let us know joe you get on!
Thank you and good luck at the track. I was behind it all last year and it was amazing, here we are playing fetch.

5001 - 5020 of 5052 Posts