Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

5021 - 5040 of 5052 Posts
8,533 Posts
Just finished putting her back together with phone support from the UK And my friend who is local and lent me his left OEM handlebar switch, had a error code 19 and the bike would crank but not turn over.

I rode her naked around the block a few times until I got the quick shifter and auto blip working. Full squid shorts T-shirt helmet and gloves oh yeah and sneakers no socks.

See ya at the track tomorrow!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2017 R1 RRPS track bike
111 Posts
Just finished putting her back together with phone support from the UK And my friend who is local and lent me his left OEM handlebar switch, had a error code 19 and the bike would crank but not turn over.

I rode her naked around the block a few times until I got the quick shifter and auto blip working. Full squid shorts T-shirt helmet and gloves oh yeah and sneakers no socks.

Looks absolutely stunning bud, hope you have a great time 👍look forward to some onboard footage!

·
Venom X/O
25,256 Posts
Looking good! What seat pad are you using there? Good luck this weekend!
Thanks D.
Pick your poison: SuperBike Seat Pads

Best seat out IMO, you really do feel what the rear tire is telling you I’ve been running them since 2014

·
Registered
297 Posts

EXOTICA

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

·
Venom X/O
25,256 Posts
5021 - 5040 of 5052 Posts