Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
5141 - 5160 of 5168 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Same, I covered the dash and battery tray, used a foam cannon and then rinsed with a light power wash. Bike started right up, no issues, ripped her around the corner with flip flops!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That cracked me up Ruben, flip flops love it , too much health and safety nowadays , to a point of stupidity .

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,858 Posts
And the road......what once? 😛

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,858 Posts
Started the day on Friday looking like this...

Then in the last session, a racer bro felt the need to prove how fast he was at the apex of the most sketchy turn of the track (T4 Summit Main) right as I was arriving at said apex.....I had to pick the bike up and take evasive action, but ended up in the grass headed toward the next turn and the choice was put my bike down or potentially get tboned by on coming traffic....I chose the former.

My new crew chief in the background was less than impressed.... she was ready to go home.

·
Premium Member
12,442 Posts
Started the day on Friday looking like this...

Then in the last session, a racer bro felt the need to prove how fast he was at the apex of the most sketchy turn of the track (T4 Summit Main) right as I was arriving at said apex.....I had to pick the bike up and take evasive action, but ended up in the grass headed toward the next turn and the choice was put my bike down or potentially get tboned by on coming traffic....I chose the former.

My new crew chief in the background was less than impressed.... she was ready to go home.
It’ll buff out.

5141 - 5160 of 5168 Posts