Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
5201 - 5220 of 5266 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Good 1 a-hole.

I borrowed 1 of your rubbers with your ol lady. Kinda small size there sport.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Both of you give your balls a tug and tell your moms 3:30 doesn't work for me, I'll be over at 2 so I can blow a load in her asshole and then clean my dick off on your bedsheets.

·
Venom X/O
25,779 Posts
Both of you give your balls a tug and tell your moms 3:30 doesn't work for me, I'll be over at 2 so I can blow a load in her asshole and then clean my dick off on your bedsheets.
Listen here cross fart. We both know you’re going to pull your horn to fill those bed sheets. You haven’t touched a woman since you slid out of your moms snatch as a baby; like a kid at a water park. Your moms snatch is so wide open the prime minister lands his jet there for emergencies.

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
10,897 Posts
An N2 novice sticker?

·
10,897 Posts
That intro group can be hard to graduate from.

Ha!

We gotta get you out to an n2 weekend at Pittsburgh next year.

8,701 Posts
That intro group can be hard to graduate from.

Ha!

We gotta get you out to an n2 weekend at Pittsburgh next year.
No buddy, you gotta join me for a private day at Pitt race next year. We have 3 dates in June, July and August, all Monday Tuesday’s.

30 min sessions in the morning and open track usually after lunch. Make it happen!

And I got the best chicken wing spot and Starbucks all ready to go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
10,897 Posts
No buddy, you gotta join me for a private day at Pitt race next year. We have 3 dates in June, July and August, all Monday Tuesday’s.

30 min sessions in the morning and open track usually after lunch. Make it happen!

Too rich for my blood.... and during the work week.

·
Nevermore
1,259 Posts
That carbon tank is tits! My son has a matte black 17. Can't wait to see your build thread.

·
10,897 Posts
We pay around 300 per day, how much is N2? At least come for one day, Monday for example. It’s well worth it!

I buy a 12 day pack that let's me do any track for 160 per day... even Pitt though the normal price for Pitt is ~210... and because I am slow, and out of shape I can barely manage 12 min out of the 15 min sessions....

·
Klaus Von Slowpoke
6,098 Posts

Damn, sounds like a fun format!

·
Premium Member
12,482 Posts
I buy a 12 day pack that let's me do any track for 160 per day... even Pitt though the normal price for Pitt is ~210... and because I am slow, and out of shape I can barely manage 12 min out of the 15 min sessions....
Work on getting in shape. It pays. I can stay out on the track for every second for every session.

However, I recent acquired an MM. I tore my rotator cuff playing in a local ultimate disc league in Tacoma.

5201 - 5220 of 5266 Posts