Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
5221 - 5240 of 5266 Posts
8,701 Posts
I was going to suggest some superbike settings from my work with Jonathan in MotoAmerica, but if you offset triples all my data is trash
Thanks, just doing the top triple for now to clean up the cockpit so will run stock offset.

I really like their stuff, I have their I2M cover and their clip ons are nice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Venom X/O
25,779 Posts
Thanks, just doing the top triple for now to clean up the cockpit so will run stock offset.

I really like their stuff, I have their I2M cover and their clip ons are nice!

I thought about buying one of their top triples because my key has been deleted and now that hole looks stupid

·
Registered
362 Posts
The Sugery and Laboratory has a new patient, and Dr Ruben will make that R6 better than it was born.
I wish you all the luck and look forward to seeing it after the work, your attention to detail is second to none. Both my builds have parts from all over the world, sometimes it is the only way to get what you want or the quality, yes I will be following the updates on this new build with interest

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

8,701 Posts
The Sugery and Laboratory has a new patient, and Dr Ruben will make that R6 better than it was born.
I wish you all the luck and look forward to seeing it after the work, your attention to detail is second to none. Both my builds have parts from all over the world, sometimes it is the only way to get what you want or the quality, yes I will be following the updates on this new build with interest

Thanks Dog, that’s very kind of you. I’m pretty excited with this build, since it’s all at once. My R1 was little by little,etc.

I started to mock up the RH controls while I wait for parts to arrive for the front end.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Thanks Dog, that’s very kind of you. I’m pretty excited with this build, since it’s all at once. My R1 was little by little,etc.

I started to mock up the RH controls while I wait for parts to arrive for the front end.

That master is enough to make you dribble .
It is great if you can do it all at once, means you only have to go there once.
It is hard to say what made the biggest difference when you do that, but it is going to so remote from an oem, it will be different bike entirely, and there's the time factor too, so if you can get all the parts it is the way I'd go too

5221 - 5240 of 5266 Posts