Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
5321 - 5340 of 5613 Posts

·
Venom X/O
26,217 Posts
Trailer looks good! Good luck this weekend!!
Thanks brother. Hopefully I can upgrade in a year or so and get a 7x16. This 6x12 is nice but once a pit bike goes in; she’s a little cramped. A year and a half ago Tandem 7x16’s were 3k… now SA 6x12’s are 4K. I’m glad I found this used one, hopefully prices go back to normal.

·
Astronomer not Astrologer
11,049 Posts
I have a 7x16, I can haul 4 bikes and nearly all the gear for 4 riders... but it gets tight.

The catch is how many want to bring a set of rains.

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,835 Posts
Thanks brother. Hopefully I can upgrade in a year or so and get a 7x16. This 6x12 is nice but once a pit bike goes in; she’s a little cramped. A year and a half ago Tandem 7x16’s were 3k… now SA 6x12’s are 4K. I’m glad I found this used one, hopefully prices go back to normal.
Just go full send and be like me, 8.5x24. Then you can take all the bikes :ROFLMAO:
But I hear you on the price, I had to go to 2 different dealers to find mine and was about 8k when all done.

Reactions: 1202067

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
I hear you on the high prices, I've been looking to buy a bigger trailer myself. I'm currently using a 5 X 8 trailer to haul my bike and it's tight! 😂

I initially bought this to haul all of my mountain bikes and gear but have been using it for double duty until I can find something bigger. The only nice thing about this one...its fits inside my garage and keeps the homeowner's association happy!

I wish you the best this weekend! Let us know how you do.

·
Nevermore
1,302 Posts
Glass end table.

5321 - 5340 of 5613 Posts