Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
5701 - 5718 of 5718 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Damn man, this sucks. Similar damage to my crash last year (front end tuck). Good luck getting it all out back together. I broke my hand but still managed to wrench it all back in 8 weeks to hit an event in KS.

·
Registered
2017 R1 RRPS track bike
125 Posts
Busy season so far with this racing, currently 6th in newcomers championship, mixing it up with the Powerbikes class too but the pace of the front of pack is just years ahead of me currently.
Still good fun though, next races are at Cadwell and Brands Hatch GP.
Also bought a pig of a Bandit 600 and racing that, very competitive but a whole lot of fun.

Tire Wheel Automotive lighting Vehicle Automotive tire

·
Registered
8 Posts
Dam bro, hope you’re ok!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m getting a little better everyday. That happened about a month ago. Only a few more weeks with the boot on my foot and a couple weeks and the back brace comes off. Still got PT and what not. A good bit of road ahead of me still. But with any luck a full or near full recovery is expected considering.

·
Venom X/O
26,397 Posts
I’m getting a little better everyday. That happened about a month ago. Only a few more weeks with the boot on my foot and a couple weeks and the back brace comes off. Still got PT and what not. A good bit of road ahead of me still. But with any luck a full or near full recovery is expected considering.
That’s good to hear brother. Looked bad from the pics

·
Like The Rising Phoenix
2,859 Posts
Busy season so far with this racing, currently 6th in newcomers championship, mixing it up with the Powerbikes class too but the pace of the front of pack is just years ahead of me currently.
Also bought a pig of a Bandit 600 and racing that, very competitive but a whole lot of fun.

View attachment 1024751
Nice color scheme. Lets see more

Reactions: Focused_Veteran
9,130 Posts

View attachment 1024751
Bike looks awesome, good luck this season!!!

·
Registered
423 Posts
9,130 Posts
Great pics Ruben, Zarco doing something similar but we are talking a GP rider, but an amazing picture of lean angle on a SM

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
Man he’s ripping!!!! These bikes are just so easy to ride, it’s amazing. I literally just got done installing crash protection, new chain and rear sprocket (45T to 40T now) quick shifter, taipan cobra race ecu and AIM pod!!!

Just took the bike out for a spin, wow, QS works like a charm!!!

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Installed a full akra evo in about 15 mins, along with some crash protection for the bars. This bike is so easy to work on…all packed up and ready for Pitt race. Leaving tomorrow, riding Monday-Tuesday….

I love me some full akra evo! I wish mine only took 15 minutes to install 😂

Looks great!

·
An R1 kinda day!
2015 Yamaha YZF R1 Raven Edition
1,214 Posts
Took the b!tch out for 2 days of AutoClub Speedway.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Now, is that anyway to talk her? I mean, I could see I'd she'd just let anyone else have their way with her, but if she's faithful and dependable, give her a loving moniker, not b!tch.

You'll hurt her feelings and she'll get revenge!

Reactions: 2muchbluE

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,687 Posts
Now, is that anyway to talk her? I mean, I could see I'd she'd just let anyone else have their way with her, but if she's faithful and dependable, give her a loving moniker, not b!tch.

You'll hurt her feelings and she'll get revenge!
Oh she got me once before.....And almost twice this weekend.

She is not your everyday girl she handles the rough stuff. Like @Gearheaded ol lady.

She fits the name.... sexy lookin....but scares the shat outta me still.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5701 - 5718 of 5718 Posts