Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm stoked. I'm picking up a 18 R1 tomorrow in Yamaha blue! Originally was looking at 16 leftover but my buddy owns a dealer and hooked me up!! 15,569 OTD. Tax, title everything. He could have got me a 16 or 17 for $1000 less but it only makes sense to get the 18.

I'm so happy to be on a bike again. It's been about 3 years. I had a 06 R6 for my last bike. Loved it. Can't wait to do my first track day! Full gear is on order as well!

For anyone wondering, as I've seen the question asked before. Cost on a 18 bike is $14,569. And 16 and 17 models were 14,374. It is possible that changes from dealer to dealer but I can't imagine. I seen the buyer sheet from Yamaha. He sold it to me at cost.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

·
kickin' at the darkness
9,994 Posts
way better choice on the '18.. resale value alone should get you back that 1k should you decide to sell..

congratulations! pics, where's the pics!? :fork

·
Hope is what makes us Human.
8,397 Posts
Real friends dont let friends buy a R1 if the R1M is available :lol

·
R1 & Done
148 Posts
Im here for pics

·
Premium Member
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Already got graves exhaust on, smog block off plates in. JL Designs fender elimnator and turn signals will be on tonight. And next week I'm sending ECU out to XPlaneR1!! Love it

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
basketball00011
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing