Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picking this little monster up at noon. he's got some serious champion blood in him. it's been a while since i've had a puppy, any advice aside from hide everything i don't want chewed?

Attachments

·
pavement tester....
7,282 Posts
i think chewing is going to be the least of your problems... get out the pooper scooper!

My dog likes to have a toy and watch cartoons while I'm gone... It keeps her occupied

·
Life On Wheels
190 Posts
I had a bulldog (Winton) and some one stoled him, right out of my back yard :cryin . He was champion blood line and cost me a good $1500 of hard earned money. How much are you getting yours for? Nice looking puppy man, keep an eye on him.

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
$2,000 and my firstborn :D i had some other stuff planned for that money, but the breeder called back and said they had a dog for me. they origianlly planned to keep it for themselves, but they just had a human baby. they are still going to show him though. that is why i am getting him for only $2k, should be more.

·
NO fat ChIcKs
292 Posts
Great pick. I got two bullys out of Canada. Great bloodline, costed me $1200.00 for the male and $1500.00 for the bitch. My girl is all white. Do not under estimate them, they are smart as hell.

·
go hard or go home
125 Posts
the best thing to do is crate train the dog. you'll avoid cleaning carpets and replacing chewed furniture.

it may seem cruel, but its better for you and the puppy. using plastic or paper "trains" the dog to use the bathroom in the house, not outside where he should go.

the first several weeks to first month are the toughest.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
He is adorable:)

·
Banned
2,020 Posts
Cute dog, but I dont see why someone would pay $2000 for a dog when they can go save a dog at the shelter for free :dunno

·
Super Moderator
21,675 Posts
LittleDevil, did you see where a puppy chewed on some little kid
while he was sleeping? He lost some of his fingers. I think it was
up in the Tampa area last week. That's a lot of $$$ for a dog, but
if you want him then go for it.

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i've had many dogs from shelters in the past and have always wanted a bulldog. i feel that i have done my part with saving some dogs that would have been otherwise put to sleep. with bulldogs paying extra for a better dog is very worth it. they can have some serious breathing disorders that can cost upwards of $5,000 to correct.

skeeter- i didn't see that. was it in the paper? crazy stuff.

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
That's one of the cutest lil shitz I've ever seen. Awesome pup mang. :thumbup

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:thumbup

·
Trespassers will be Tortured!!
658 Posts
2003-R1 said:
Cute dog, but I dont see why someone would pay $2000 for a dog when they can go save a dog at the shelter for free :dunno
Its just the way some people are. I could understand if you were into showing dogs or breeding them for money but just have a purebred and be able to say "yeah, I paid $1700 for him" ......come on. Many people that are into paying an assload of money for a dog think the ones at the humane society are worthless and won't make good pets.

When I was looking for my dogs I purposely didn't get a pure breed (AKA In-Breed) They usually have more problems and look like everyone body elses dog of that type. And i will never have to worry about somebody stealing my dogs.

·
2,162 Posts
seriously, start pet training right away, the earlier the better.... both my dogs are trained and they are still slightly disobedient at time.. i couldnt imagine them without training... good luck!!

·
Bulldogger
5,880 Posts
Bulldogs rock! Mines 7 months now:rock

Attachments

1 - 20 of 41 Posts