Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
Nice pics.....:thumbup the yellow gixxer is nice ! Is that a 600 or 750 ? The 750 should wicked ! The rune looks like a buick....

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Re: pics from my local dealer... 04 rune, 04 gsxr600, 04 zx10r

George P. Buono said:
Nice pics.....:thumbup the yellow gixxer is nice ! Is that a 600 or 750 ? The 750 should wicked !
it is the 600 and felt bigger to me than the zx10r :eek:

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
Re: Re: Re: pics from my local dealer... 04 rune, 04 gsxr600, 04 zx10r

Luckydevil said:
it is the 600 and felt bigger to me than the zx10r :eek:
Yah the 10 is tiny, I sat on one at the bike show,I like the seating position

·
Bulldogger
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lzbrown1 said:
So dealers in FL have the zx10r, do they deliver? :sneaky
they have had it for two weeks now i think the guy said. three people have put money down on it, but no one has paid for it. the salesguy said the first person to pay for the thing in full gets it. they don't care if you have a deposit on it or not.

the bike is at motorsports of tampa. 813-968-7888. ask for rodney.

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
:cool: :cool: :cool:

·
Una Caterva, Una Pugna
34,147 Posts
cool pics :corn

·
Registered
113 Posts
awesome pics! thanks. what was your impression of the 10R? it looks kind of ugly in the pics, but i heard it looks better in person. what did you think?

·
I'll Try anything
126 Posts
Hey my I talked to Rodney for a bit my buddy is tryning to get the black 600 any ideas when they will be in?? Just bought My jacket and FIances Jacket there last week and will attend the 20th bike wash...

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
1,238 Posts
:thumbup

·
Faw Q, Pay me!
3,843 Posts
I talked to Rodney...He talking $12k for the 10r...They talking because it's the only one in the state....SO WHAT!

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
Greg Crowe said:
Man, that ZX-10 has to be one of the ugliest bikes I've ever seen. I don't care if it had 200hp........ YUK! :ugh
I suspect you haven't been around long enough to see but 2 diff bikes and one was a push scooter....:scared :lol

BD

·
LET'S GO!!
181 Posts
The stealership here in Hawaii is talking about 11.3 + fees. I see myself riding something else if that's what all the stealers will be trying to get for it. What's the cheapest you guys have heard so far?

·
Who's your Daddy!!
5,465 Posts
AFMEDIC said:
The stealership here in Hawaii is talking about 11.3 + fees. I see myself riding something else if that's what all the stealers will be trying to get for it. What's the cheapest you guys have heard so far?
Mine is $11.1k with all fees......tx,title,doc.

BD

1 - 20 of 23 Posts