Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Here are a couple more...

Attachments

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Very nice. Looks awesome out there. Its raining here today. No riding for me
That sucks....but 75 degrees and perfectly clear (although the clouds did show up as I was finishing). Back to clear again now.

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
your supposed to wait till about mid jan or feb then post riding pics....It really pisses off the northern guys that cant ride from being snowed in :lol

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
your supposed to wait till about mid jan or feb then post riding pics....It really pisses off the northern guys that cant ride from being snowed in :lol
LOL!!....nice...Well this will be my first winter as a member here, so I will remember that.

Pic's appear to be a little blurry as I had to "dumb down" the resolution to get them to upload.

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks,

Can't wait to do it again tomorrow...:scoots:

·
Premium Member
18,771 Posts
Nice pics bro.. How do you like the camera?

Try uploading the pics to a hosting site and using the [img.] tags here.. You'll retain alot more quality.. I use photobucket.com - it's free..

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Nice pics bro.. How do you like the camera?

Try uploading the pics to a hosting site and using the [img.] tags here.. You'll retain alot more quality.. I use photobucket.com - it's free..
LOVE IT!! Although it doesn't just fit in my pocket like my old camera so when I ride I have to take my backpack along, but well worth it. Thanks for the advice on the hosting site, I got a photobucket account. I will try that route with pic's from tonight and tomorrow's rides.

·
Registered
357 Posts
must be nice to be out riding..its raining here...hopefully i'll get a chance to ride this weekend. :sneaky

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
Nice pictures. Gotta love the warm Florida temps.

·
Crown is Good For You
616 Posts
Yeah, I am thinkingg we will be wearing our flipflops on Christmas down here. Might as well make the best of it and ride!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.