Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· www.csidesigns.com
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well since I've got about everything he makes on my bike I figured I'd post up some pics of them. I just added his rear sets with woodcraft levers. All I can say about those is WOW!! I'll get some better pics tomorrow and post them. I know most of you have is barends and possibly his frame sliders but wanted to show you his spools and clutch sliders also. I haven't got the clutch slider added to the left side yet but I'm gonna do that tomorrow.

· RIP scott white 11-9-02
1,122 Posts
how much are the rear sets are they adjustable?? is it a pretty easy swap from stock to them?

· www.csidesigns.com
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
On Earache's rear sets they're not adjustable BUT he did design them where your pegs are moved up about 5/8 of a inch and back about 3/4 (I think). His rear sets run 250 for them but note that doesn't include the pedals. I added them. His set up that you get uses your stock pedals and his new shift rod. I got a good deal on the pedals so after talking with him and doing some measuring he made these fit my woodcraft pedals. Shoot him a email and he can fill you in on all of it.

His website is www.ericblattert.com

· RIP scott white 11-9-02
1,122 Posts
hey thanks for the info!! and they look good!!

· Registered
152 Posts
Thanks for the pics. I've looked around and couldn't find the clutch slider pics on a 02-03. I'm leaning toward the Yoyodynes' to have the tie down inserts and Earaches' Clutch Sliders and maybe bar ends after I look at my bike tomorrow now that I see how they go.

· L8R2U
21,430 Posts

· Clearin' leather...
2,089 Posts
Oh man are those SICK! Guess I know what my next purchase is...Does the shift rod go through the frame?

· Clearin' leather...
2,089 Posts
Oh no, I do...Now, just let me find $305 for a set of bar ends and some rearsets and I'm good to go...

· Old, fat and slow
1,802 Posts
R1formetoo said:
Damn BrianC, your a real site supporter you know that. You have Earaches spools and goodies with a set of our stands. Cool. By the way, just for shits and giggles, we now offer spools too, individually cut in a CNC lathe. Sweeeet. Nice Are1 by the way.

Ian Gilmore
www.redlinestands.com
And I suggest that everyone start buying the spools from Ian. They're a pain in the ass to make on a manual lathe - taking way too much time for no more of a part than they are. They take as long as a frame slider to make.

Eric

· LoneRone
779 Posts
Very nice Earache!!! Top notch product as usual!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.