Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
The King don't swim
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finally had time to wash my baby after being gone for a year (deployed), and decided to share. Easy on the comments about the chicken strips, the tires are brand new as they were a welcome home present from the wife and only got about 20 miles on them. Also, I got an extra CRG mirror (identical to the one on my bike) if anyone wants it just PM me (its still new in the box, decided i didnt want it for my other bike) :drunk:

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
21,722 Posts
Hope you enjoy the Holiday today. Very nice looking bike.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
those rim stripes look nice..are they reflective? I remember when I came home from Deployment to my family and I actually had to fight the urge to go to the bike..right away... did the same though cleaned her right up a day later and then took her out for a RIDE....man it was culture shock..had to pull over..and remind my self it wasn't a dream this time...

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Nice and clean.

·
The King don't swim
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
those rim stripes look nice..are they reflective? I remember when I came home from Deployment to my family and I actually had to fight the urge to go to the bike..right away... did the same though cleaned her right up a day later and then took her out for a RIDE....man it was culture shock..had to pull over..and remind my self it wasn't a dream this time...
My wife wouldnt let me ride for the first 2 days home, but your right, i went for a ride yesterday and it was one of the most satisfying in a long long time. Time for another one (or 4) today.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.