Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The fastest Colour!!!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here is a pic I have received, they should be available soon.

Attachments

·
Registered
186 Posts
I was going to paint mine, but being so tall 6'5" I can not see the speedo under normal riding :( Plus I love the way the DB looks. Will have to get back on their site to see if they are even listed yet. I checked last week and saw nothing.

Thanks for the pic.

·
The fastest Colour!!!
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
79.95 Retail.

·
Don't be scurred
112 Posts
wow that looks pretty nice....darker tent would look even better on my red 04. :rock

·
Don't be scurred
112 Posts
BTW..does anyone have any pics of their 04 R1 with a windscreen on it...double bubble or not? :confused:

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
I don't suppose that an 02 DB.. would FIt that ... Jeez.. it looks soo similar....

Anyone have any idea...

Will have to sell the one for my 02 in the garage...if its a no..

·
ShInYSiDe <VS> RuBBeRSiDe
1,334 Posts
you Really need mirrors with that Screen.. lloks too tall without... the mirrors would round it out better IMO.

·
we meat again
18,563 Posts
Nice! :yesnod

I had a ZG DB on my old Suzuki, very happy with it. However I still prefer the Fabbri though. I'm sure they will have something nice also for the 'O4... :yesnod

·
R1 `The Power of Precision`
395 Posts
Just bought one yesterday straight from Zero Gravity. Cost 79.95 plus 7.95 for shipping/handeling. Lady said that they are 1 week backorder and I should have the screen within 2 weeks at latest. Got a dark smoke for my red 04. Gonna look damn sweet.

·
Wheelies for boobs!
3,992 Posts
The 02-02 windscreens do not fit the 04..... I have 7 for my 02 and I tried. The holes do not match up.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Yes! I had a Zero Gravity on my ZX-9 and loved it. Hopefully it will be a little taller as stated and allow me to see the speedo under it (6-3 here). The way I sit on the new R1 the angle of vision is over the windscreen.

·
Elmo Likes Motorcycles
163 Posts
Looks cool, but it kinda looks funky w/o the mirrors though. I wonder how effective it is.

Double bubbles are not meant for looks, Just to try to improve the air arund yoru helmet

·
Driving the Big Brown Truck
1,715 Posts
Silva Bullit said:
Am I the only one who thinks the doublebubbles are FUGLY?
nope, you are not alone on this one :no

·
L8R2U
21,459 Posts
I ordered mine from www.ussuperbikes.com Got the D/B for 65. and ordered Graves frame savers 48. :dollar

1 - 20 of 48 Posts