The After:

·
[email protected]
504 Posts
ouch!

·
Moving sucks...
10,143 Posts
I hope you can put it back to the "before" condition, Leader, cause that was a gorgeous R1.

Is all the damage confined to plastics?

·
I lead...you follow...
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
seemed to be...swingarm, frame, forks appeared to sustain no damage except for minimal scratches, but would take an expert to look at them to make sure. He couldn't have picked a better place to try to land in the river....bank was covered in those vines and the bike looked like it basically backed its way down the hill (left side frame slider was bent forward).

·
I wreck my R1
6,172 Posts
Thanks for the pics Rob.:bow But you could have left that one out of me taking a dump behind my bike dude.:lol:flush:

I'm doing ok. Lots of pain in my ribs is what's going to take a while other than that...:thumbup

I'm going to deal with the insurance today and get everything back to how it was. The upside is that none of the big $$ items have a mark on them so it will actually look better than new when I get the new plastics.:flex:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
About this Discussion
43 Replies
23 Participants
chuckyboy281
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing