Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
`send it!`
81 Posts
Yeah I jumped on that price from AZ motorsports and I'm sending in my reciept and the Pirelli tire rebate for another free front tire. We'll see if they do it. These tires are awesome for the street, great grip straight away. I did rediculious research before buying and these seem to be the best for street/sport riding.

-MC

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The diablo corsas rock. Great grip, nice feedback and they warm up very quickly even in cold temps. Mileage is the only negative, as I got less than 2k miles out of my last set, but for me, it's only a minor inconvenience as the most important thing to me is grip, grip, grip and feedback which inspires confidence. Can't say I've tried the diablos, but if they're similar to the Sportec M-1's, not a bad tire. Front was a little vague, not as much grip and for a harder compound tire, mileage was not very good, just slightly better than the diablo corsas, but overall, a good tire nonetheless.

Mike

·
Registered
447 Posts
So does Ron Ayers have the best price for the Diablo? I know this has been beaten to death but I just want the best deal. :p

·
Registered
447 Posts
I dont have much time on my R1 due to my broken foot. Will I benefit aa lot from a 180 rear, I realy love love the 190 look but in my mind function is more important. (I know this has also been beat to death but I dont have time to research it.

Thanks R1 brothers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts