Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,235 Posts
Haha! SpikeHammer. I know it just aswell! Sweden isn't dry either and we get much "worse" winters than you do. The cold is sometimes just too much!

And I ain't got a bike.. that kills me that I'll have to wait until next year in Feb. march before I can MAYBE have my own bike..

my life sucks :D

Spread the word of R1-Forum.com and we'll be able to talk during the winter in here about WHAT we can do next season. :)

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
Here is a good example...

The Weather in Kansas City sucks right now, it is about 5 Degress, so rather than starting a new Thread, which I am sure someone will say "REPOST WE TALKED ABOUT WEATHER BEFORE"

I'll just bump this one, and continue this thread :lol

·
Rotten Degenerate
1,712 Posts
extrakt0r said:

The Weather in Kansas City sucks right now, it is about 5 Degress, so rather than starting a new Thread, which I am sure someone will say "REPOST WE TALKED ABOUT WEATHER BEFORE"

This thread had cobwebs on it:eek: Anyway it's 55 degrees here and I'm about to crank up the bitch shortly:thumbup

·
I SeE ClOwNS
3,153 Posts
its cold as sh1t out in NYC

·
My bikes keep me sane.
5,273 Posts
-6 with -24 windchill this morning in Minnesota.:no

It's warmed up to about 10 above now.

·
Rotten Degenerate
1,712 Posts
Just got back from riding out to the beach:thumbup There is something therapeutic about twisting the grip:yesnod especially after doing some mods. Life is good.:beer :beer

·
Akrapovic xplane
6,037 Posts
extrakt0r said:

damn dude I didnt even ride when this thread was started :cryin

·
Custom User Title
1,438 Posts
extrakt0r said:

and it's fcuking snowing...........:rant

·
I love a curvy road...
350 Posts
Hell it snowed here in MD...

·
got 1 ???
210 Posts
How in hell U dug up that old thread???:dunno
its started when i had zx7 .and was thinking about buying new r1
which i did couple months later