Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Please help me find my bike. I live in the Seattle area, and today, Friday, 2/27/04 my '03 Black and Red flame R1 was stolen between 6pm and Midnight. If any local people have seen anything or have heard anything I would really appreciate it. The bike was also missing the front cowling and headlight assembly because I was in the middle of doing some work on it, so it wasn't even a fully assembled bike that they took!

Life sucks at this point.

·
THEY CALLED ME SWEETNESS!!!!!!
6,485 Posts
ticoR1 said:

Life sucks at this point.
No, life doesn't suck.......thieving bastards who deserve an ass whoopin' are the ones that suck!
Hopefully you have insurance to cover your losses. I posted this information in your other thread, but be sure to get with the guys at www.wolfpacksquadron.com

Also, monitor eBay very closely. You may stumble across parts that are from your bike......

·
Registered
3 Posts
Tico,

I know exactly what you are going through and feel very sorry for you. My 02 R6 was stolen in the Seattle area last June after only owning it for 5 days.
I hope that you had insurance on your bike and everything works out. I'll keep my eyes open as well.

Again... I am very sorry to hear about your loss.:(

1 - 3 of 3 Posts