Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Young and Stupid
2,310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Please Post Pricing and Dealer Info HERE!!!

Thanks, I need to find the "Best Deal on an 04" all the dealers around here are asking msrp....grrrrrr
prices, web sites, phone no's, dealers name and city...all would be helpful...thanks

·
Jackass.
1,350 Posts
9750 out the door. www.raywilt.com Ask for Joey and tell them Brandon and Leon referred you. When I talked to him they were getting in 13. 8 deposits had been made by 10/17. I believe all of the february/march deliveries are spoken for minus one blue in March.

·
??????
448 Posts
Damn I guess cost down here is a hell of a lot more.. I'm getting mine for about $600 over cost and it's going to be $10,500 out the door.... My dad is the GM and I saw the pricing..

·
El Assholio Supremo del Mundo
10,685 Posts
DragonR1 said:
Damn I guess cost down here is a hell of a lot more.. I'm getting mine for about $200 over cost and it's going to be $10,500 out the door.... My dad is the GM and I saw the pricing..
You need a lesson on holdbacks my friend!!

And cost is not $10,300, not with MSRP of $10,499.00

Why would you bother for $200.00?:dunno

·
??????
448 Posts
yea, I'm sure my dad is going to screw me.. besides that, I said 10,500 out the door, that includes tax, tag, title..

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
your own dad is gonna screw you... WTF. I would rather just go somewhere else and watch him loose business...

·
No Need for a Title
3,768 Posts
G20_Man said:
9750 out the door. www.raywilt.com Ask for Joey and tell them Brandon and Leon referred you. When I talked to him they were getting in 13. 8 deposits had been made by 10/17. I believe all of the february/march deliveries are spoken for minus one blue in March.
is that tax title and everything? thats a damn good deal if it is

·
Registered
70 Posts
My guess is that pricing (OTD) is regionally-based. Here in SoCal, I am not aware of any "9750, etc." OTD deals. This is the land of trillions of people and $1,000,000 homes that would sell for $150k in a different part of the country--if that!

I seem to recall that California also has laws prohibiting residents from buying a new bike out of state and registering it here.

Bottom line, California residents will have the pleasure of paying more! I will get a bit off MSRP, but that is it!

If someone hears something different, please let me know!

·
Registered
551 Posts
do what

WTF ?? buy out of state. register it out of state. you may have to get a P.O. box out of state. If nothing else move. That has big brother is watching you writte all over it. F.U.C.M I'm going to wait until the new has worn off to get my 04. did that with the 02, payed 8520.00 otd. Bought it sept 02.

·
Time to ride!
431 Posts
Damn! With the CND dollar rising against the US dollar, I should have bought Stateside and imported. After exchange and taxes I would have saved a bundle.

Here in Toronto, they're going for only $500 under list (plus a tax break on trade-ins). Dumb me, had to buy it so soon.

·
42 Posts
Hey guys

I would buy any one of those offers.

Back here in Denmark the 2003 model goes for about 33000 usd.

So the 2004 proberly wont be any cheeper. :(

I'll take two, it will save me the time figuring out wich color to get :)

·
Ride it, don't eat it...
176 Posts
Slick, here in CA, you can't even drive your out of state car for more than 10 days legally if you live/plan to live in this state. I could buy an out of state '04 and get it registered in Nevada, but everytime getting pulled over by any cop would be a huge problem. Let's see, CA drivers license, Nevada tags on this bike...better call your lawyer. There's that 7500 mile rule that CA DMV says regarding importing new vehicles, hence, used '04 w/7500+ miles to get plates...

·
I'd rather be draggin' a knee!
2,286 Posts
One comment from me:

For Sale - 2002 R1 - blue - lots-o-goodies - need to sell in order to pay for 2004 R1 - LOL

1 - 20 of 58 Posts