Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
11,849 Posts
I only put twenty in it unless I feel I need more. But the quality of Shell makes a huge difference. Try to make sure that you don’t dent the shells when loading your magazine. But storing your magazine fully loaded will affect the spring. Let your magazine set in the sun Unloaded For few hours enough that it’s hot when you touch it see if it helps. Don’t put heat directly to it or pull and tug on your spring. I always chamber one. So if your not chambering a fresh clip then that’s probably why.
The keeping the magazine loaded affecting the spring is actually a myth. Springs are worn out by cycling them. Compressed or uncompressed springs staying in that state are just fine for decades. But back to the topic it only happens when I fully load the mags so I think I have a bad follower or the ammo is causing it. I'll try better ammo next.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
The keeping the magazine loaded affecting the spring is actually a myth. Springs are worn out by cycling them. Compressed or uncompressed springs staying in that state are just fine for decades. But back to the topic it only happens when I fully load the mags so I think I have a bad follower or the ammo is causing it. I'll try better ammo next.
They are fine if they are kept in the same temperature range. but if your gun is fully loaded and you set it on the hood of your truck all day for example the heat will in fact affect your spring but the same thing that hurt it is the same thing to fix it.

·
628 Posts
pmr30 is not an everyday carry gun (too big) and .22 explain why it malfunctions; use more powerful or faster .22 rounds, round nose or any ball type, no hp's for sure

·
Mine stays in my bedroom...
101 Posts
Glock 30SF is my edc. But isn't there a forum for this??

·
11,849 Posts
No reason to start a new thread when we can discuss stuff here. I just don't know anyone else who has a PMR30 and wanted her opinion. If I could get my hands on something other than Remington gold bucket o shit I'm gonna try it.

·
Just Me.
383 Posts
1987 HK MP5 fully loaded with the factory forged modular wheels and the Bi-xenon headlights.

Peace!

·
Just Me.
383 Posts
I have an old Daisy BB Gun and let me tell ya...it sure smarts when you get shot in the ass with it!!
Exactly. Good choice, although I’m a fan of the Mauruzen (Maruzen).

·
11,849 Posts
Reactions: chrisr1gray2016

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,206 Posts
On the 2nd Tuesday of each month, I identify as a woman. My pronoun of choice is It.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I must be getting old, because I don't get half of this "code speak". Feel free to enlighten me anyone.
I swear, I've been posting for a few years now with only so so response, and then Hayle comes along, joins, makes one post and shatters all records...see what you caused Hayle you little scamp you;)

21 - 40 of 54 Posts