·
Registered
1,185 Posts

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha yzf R1
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Well...we're waiting! Where are the pics and videos? Come on, you promised...oh I feel so cheated and used!🤷‍♂️
Sorry lol my bike is messed up apparently my 3rd gear issue is now a knock so yay I get to tear my bike down any time or money saving tips would be appreciated

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha yzf R1
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
Ha ha. Yeah, we all like to believe that an attractive young female with a dangerous streak (jail time and all that) is out there waiting to keep up with you at Deal’s Gap. Check out the link below for a reality check...

A
Ha ha. Yeah, we all like to believe that an attractive young female with a dangerous streak (jail time and all that) is out there waiting to keep up with you at Deal’s Gap. Check out the link below for a reality check...

hey lol I was out there last week didn’t see any of you guys there

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha yzf R1
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Sorry lol my bike is messed up apparently my 3rd gear issue is now a knock so yay I get to tear my bike down any time or money saving tips would be appreciated
Well...we're waiting! Where are the pics and videos? Come on, you promised...oh I feel so cheated and used!🤷‍♂️
well I got the pics it’ll be a lil bit on the videos

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,297 Posts
I can't wait my tender little morsel.....

Sent from yo momma house taptalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
well I got the pics it’ll be a lil bit on the videos
Haley, are those Michelin Pilot Powers on your bike? Standard or 2CT? That's what they look like anyway? I've used them many times and loved them-Now have Michelin Pilot Power 3's on my 03-not my favorite tread pattern but the best street sportbike tires I've ever ridden on (and have tried many over the years) Now needing to replace tires on the 2016
Have you ever dragged your knee, on the gap or otherwise? Sorry your bike is messed up! Ciao

61 - 80 of 120 Posts