Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

81 - 100 of 120 Posts

·
Venom X/O
24,454 Posts
Listen here you little whippersnapper, if you ever make it to 40, you’ll realize how little you knew and how dumb you were in your youthful years and that you still have a lot of good ones left.
What was life like before the telephone?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Sorry lol my bike is messed up apparently my 3rd gear issue is now a knock so yay I get to tear my bike down any time or money saving tips would be appreciated
So while I'm sitting here once again getting screwed by Florida's weather and not being able to ride, this time due to this miserable bitch ETA (hurricane/tropical storm), in November for crying out loud! (I told you Florida sucks!😟), I thought I'd say hi Haley to see if you got your R1 sorted yet?:)

·
Venom X/O
24,454 Posts
So while I'm sitting here once again getting screwed by Florida's weather and not being able to ride, this time due to this miserable bitch ETA (hurricane/tropical storm), in November for crying out loud! (I told you Florida sucks!😟), I thought I'd say hi Haley to see if you got your R1 sorted yet?:)
Florida is great, shut your whore mouth

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hey Gearheaded..did your mother have any children that lived?
Look I get that you're an angry little person, having been so shortchanged at birth, and perhaps feel that mouthing off on an anonymous forum will somehow overcompensate for it, but your nothing but a punk and an ignoramus.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened already, but one of these days you're going to open that big mouth of yours to the wrong person, and they're going to shut big time..

·
Nevermore
1,140 Posts
Pretty sure it was a joke. But wow man.

Reactions: GetsomeR1

·
Unacceptable
1,315 Posts
Hey Gearheaded..did your mother have any children that lived?
Look I get that you're an angry little person, having been so shortchanged at birth, and perhaps feel that mouthing off on an anonymous forum will somehow overcompensate for it, but your nothing but a punk and an ignoramus.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened already, but one of these days you're going to open that big mouth of yours to the wrong person, and they're going to shut big time..
Not sure if srs.

81 - 100 of 120 Posts