Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

101 - 120 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
I think it was a joke also! I say that because just like my coworkers and I, we like to poke at each other to have a good laugh. Unfortunately sometimes if the person doesn't know you, or are to serious of a person it gets take the wrong way .
I have notice that Gearheaded and a few other forum members like to joke with each other and I think it keeps things lively. The world sucks as it is so let's have some laughs!
So with that being said if any of you guys need a lesson on riding which I can tell thats about 80% of you guys, I can break out my 10 speed and still beat you!

·
Venom X/O
24,455 Posts
Hey Gearheaded..did your mother have any children that lived?
Look I get that you're an angry little person, having been so shortchanged at birth, and perhaps feel that mouthing off on an anonymous forum will somehow overcompensate for it, but your nothing but a punk and an ignoramus.

I'd be surprised if it hasn't happened already, but one of these days you're going to open that big mouth of yours to the wrong person, and they're going to shut big time..
😂😂😂😂😂😂

couple of things...
A. It was a total joke because I live in Florida also.
B. I most definitely am not an angry person
C. Come ride with me sometime

·
Venom X/O
24,455 Posts
What the hell he talking about?
I think, and don’t quote me on this, a bunch of forum members want to punch me in the mouth 😂😂

Na, he mistook my sarcasm for seriousness and fired off on me. It’s all good

·
Venom X/O
24,455 Posts
I think it was a joke also! I say that because just like my coworkers and I, we like to poke at each other to have a good laugh. Unfortunately sometimes if the person doesn't know you, or are to serious of a person it gets take the wrong way .
I have notice that Gearheaded and a few other forum members like to joke with each other and I think it keeps things lively. The world sucks as it is so let's have some laughs!
So with that being said if any of you guys need a lesson on riding which I can tell thats about 80% of you guys, I can break out my 10 speed and still beat you!
You’re 100% right. just a little sarcasm because I believe he lives in Florida and so do I. I’d gladly be willing to meet with any forum member to ride around and get to know someone, I’ve done forum track days and forum mountain conventions. I’ve met many great people here, and had plenty of laughs.

I’m still waiting for @2muchbluE to DM me his bootyhole

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,297 Posts
You’re 100% right. just a little sarcasm because I believe he lives in Florida and so do I. I’d gladly be willing to meet with any forum member to ride around and get to know someone, I’ve done forum track days and forum mountain conventions. I’ve met many great people here, and had plenty of laughs.

I’m still waiting for @2muchbluE to DM me his bootyhole
You need to subscribe to my Onlyfans for that kind of access.

I don't care what other members say about you @Gearheaded
You seem like a nice gal. I would love to ride with you as my passenger from coast to coast.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Venom X/O
24,455 Posts
You need to subscribe to my Onlyfans for that kind of access.

I don't care what other members say about you @Gearheaded
You seem like a nice gal. I would love to ride with you as my passenger from coast to coast.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
You have my heart ❤

·
Nevermore
1,140 Posts
Poon does such strange things.

·
Registered
2004 Yamaha yzf R1
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #114
So while I'm sitting here once again getting screwed by Florida's weather and not being able to ride, this time due to this miserable bitch ETA (hurricane/tropical storm), in November for crying out loud! (I told you Florida sucks!😟), I thought I'd say hi Haley to see if you got your R1 sorted yet?:)
No I have not fixed it and this weather is beautiful it’s killing me. I’m slipping off into depression again. I really gotta fix it. Do you know if a 2018 will fit on my 04 frame??

·
SuperbikeUnlimited.com
2,297 Posts
No I have not fixed it and this weather is beautiful it’s killing me. I’m slipping off into depression again. I really gotta fix it. Do you know if a 2018 will fit on my 04 frame??
Ok, @Gearheaded Give up the sensual typing. You must be reading Danielle Steel books again.

😂😂😂😂😂😂

couple of things...
A. It was a total joke because I live in Florida also.
B. I most definitely am not an angry person
C. Come ride with me sometime
D. I am a Hoe

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'd say that a 2018 engine wouldn't fit a 04' frame without heavy modification on both engine and frame. Not to mention everything else that would connect.

101 - 120 of 120 Posts