Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

· Really?
208 Posts
OK, great, ´cause that saves me the trouble. Mine is identical! My leathers though is another story. nobody else will throw that amount of money away on leathers... (Check ´em out in the "bought new leathers today"-thread)

· I gonna miss it........
253 Posts
Here's mine.....so far. Maybe you guys can help me with the rest. I just got photoshop so I will start playing with it. I love the silver, so I will keep that as the main color but I want add some classic flames, I 've always liked those. Right now I'm thinking some sort of red with black highlight. Let me know what you think.....be nice.

Attachments

· What day is it?
469 Posts
I'm guessing on how to attach an image. I hope it worked. If it did, here's mine.

· Registered
19 Posts
Here is mine...

Actually it's not exacly the same....mine's two years old (in mint condition) but the markings aren't quite the same... but hell... you get the picture !!

Too bad this is the ugliest lid ever manufactured ! I absolutely hate it !!! :D The only reason I bought it was because I had a really good deal on it !

Attachments

· 988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
Heres mine :

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.