Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
For big trips, we built this. It started out as a 42' open and bare trailer that I only gave $3800 for. Completely finished the inside with microwave, toaster, oven, stove, refrigerator, sinks, bathroom with toilet and shower, central heat and air, water holding tanks, onboard Onan generator, ceiling fan, TV, storage, full bed in the rear, dual twin beds up front, fold down couch. Altogether it will sleep and maintain 8. Ended with some coats of black paint and some chrome trim. Also has enough room for about 6 bikes in the rear, and more storage space.

Got the truck at a steal too. International Eagle that had 18k miles on a fresh full rebuild. Gave less than $5000 for it, wacked off the rear axle, added some tool boxes, and am in the process of making a body for that rear, then paint.
Damn. So you're one of those guys that pull up in a semi truck:lol

That's a pretty sweet setup. How much does it cost to put tags on the tractor though? It's pretty steep for something like that here in MI.

·
Registered
319 Posts
For big trips, we built this. It started out as a 42' open and bare trailer that I only gave $3800 for. Completely finished the inside with microwave, toaster, oven, stove, refrigerator, sinks, bathroom with toilet and shower, central heat and air, water holding tanks, onboard Onan generator, ceiling fan, TV, storage, full bed in the rear, dual twin beds up front, fold down couch. Altogether it will sleep and maintain 8. Ended with some coats of black paint and some chrome trim. Also has enough room for about 6 bikes in the rear, and more storage space.

Got the truck at a steal too. International Eagle that had 18k miles on a fresh full rebuild. Gave less than $5000 for it, wacked off the rear axle, added some tool boxes, and am in the process of making a body for that rear, then paint.
Epic. Any interior pics?

·
Yeah so I blew myself up!!
504 Posts

HOLY S#!T!! Thats a nice set up bud..:icon_eek:

·
I am lost
859 Posts
Here mine nothing compar to the semi.

Attachments

·
4,347 Posts
Holy cow... now that is CRAZY! :yea:
Damn. So you're one of those guys that pull up in a semi truck:lol

That's a pretty sweet setup. How much does it cost to put tags on the tractor though? It's pretty steep for something like that here in MI.
Epic. Any interior pics?
HOLY S#!T!! Thats a nice set up bud..:icon_eek:
Thanks guys. I actually only use that setup for riding trips to the mountains and whatnot. I'll have to snap some interior pictures.

Below is the "quick trip to the track" setup.

Attachments

·
Collector
1,018 Posts
Thanks guys. I actually only use that setup for riding trips to the mountains and whatnot. I'll have to snap some interior pictures.

Below is the "quick trip to the track" setup.
Dang,
What camera are you using. The photos are great!

·
4,347 Posts
Dang,
What camera are you using. The photos are great!
Thank you sir. I took that last shot with a Nikon D5200. I'm by no means a photographer, but I rely on some graphic design experience that pays off in the editing of the pics. Haha.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts