Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Do you want them here or there, I will put this one here and can you move it if needed? Thanks
Theses are me at a local little track we rent for 300.00 a day so I know it is not pretty but we can play.

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Very nice bike, you gotta love Yamaha. I just posted some of me at a small track and some of a little blinker mod I just did,let me know what ya'll think

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
I like the red white & blue Twisted, also the seat cowl, very nice work.
Oh yeah nice touch on the frame sliders.

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Hey swedie,
How do I upload a pic into the picture section, I hit edit options in ther but nuttin.:confused:
Am I just that stupid I can't figure it out? Or is there sumthin I don't know?

·
Resident Joker
44 Posts
Gl***es? Who needs gl***es, they're over rated & if I wore them I 'd only be able to see the wreck coming, without them I'm more fearless.:D

·
Banned
3,710 Posts
hey yall im loon. glad this forums finally back up. it looks really cool. maybe oneday our member size will increase and we'll be like all the other big forums. oh the possbilities. i'll post up some pics to get this thing on a roll soon :)

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
hey yall im loon. glad this forums finally back up. it looks really cool. maybe oneday our member size will increase and we'll be like all the other big forums. oh the possbilities. i'll post up some pics to get this thing on a roll soon :)
Hahahaha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts