Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has probably been asked millions of times....How do you get a pic to post with your threads and replies?

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Hi, R1Champ and welcome. :)
At the very bottom of your "reply box" you will see a smaller area (another darn box! :)) that says "browse." Simply click on that and a window will pop up displaying the contents of your files in your computer. Find what image/picture you would like to display and click on it. It will appear in the "browse" box. Simply hit "submit reply" and your post will show up. :)
File sizes are limited to about 104.8 bytes, so anything larger won't upload.

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks Kathleen....how did you get the little one right under your name that posts everytime you put something on the board?

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
I didn't think that you MAY have been asking about an avatar, the picture that goes up by your name. :crash
In which case if you were, for that, just go under options at the top of your members page and scroll down towards the bottom. You will see "avatar" listed right there. :)
Alot of the members like to kind of customize theirs, as you can probably tell. :)

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Exactly like that! :D
Very, very nice bike!!! :rock
You'll have to post a picture of that in the members section under pictures.
I know what you are thinking.
"Oh yeah! More boxes to click on!" :rolleyes:
Again, welcome. Its really nice to have you here. :)
The members on this forum are really terrific people and are top notch when it comes to R1's and bikes in general.

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you....So far I am having a blast! Thanks for the help you :rock

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
What number out of a thousand is that ? I have a Champions Edition it's 988 of 1000. Another guy on the forum owns one (LTD....anyone hear from him ??) Well anyway welcome :rock

·
395 of 1000
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Mine is 395 of 1000....A buddy at work here had 387 of 1000 but his R1 ate him and he sold it. I saw a picture of an 02 Champs Edition in the picture area. What's up with that?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts