Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been there but I forgot. Does Jennings Gp and power hook ups.

·
GODSPEED Chad
5,413 Posts
Yes on the concrete pads but we kept throwing the breakers. Bring a generator :fact

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes on the concrete pads but we kept throwing the breakers. Bring a generator :fact
No worries there..... I bought a nice one a few weeks back. I will be bringing it with me.

·
Super Moderator
21,723 Posts
Scott, everything at Jennings has been re-wired.. There should not be any breakers tripping now; however, many guys still bring generators.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
Hopefully the re-wiring is good. I'm going to need electricty for sure!

.oO( can't go that long without coffee! )

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Scott, everything at Jennings has been re-wired.. There should not be any breakers tripping now; however, many guys still bring generators.
Hopefully the re-wiring is good. I'm going to need electricty for sure!

.oO( can't go that long without coffee! )
Got it covered!!!

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
Got it covered!!!
Well... I was kinda counting on you for the 52 inch widescreen TV :lol .

How is that new generator? What's the output and the size? Sounds like something I may look into down the road. Too many things to get still (tirewarmers, more track time, an R6). But hopefully by next fall it starts coming together.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

How is that new generator? What's the output and the size? Sounds like something I may look into down the road. Too many things to get still (tirewarmers, more track time, an R6). But hopefully by next fall it starts coming together.

Its sweet!!!!! Honda EU6500is. I can run 4 sets of warmers and a 13,000btu RV ac unit.

·
Moderator - In Memorium
24,167 Posts
Its sweet!!!!! Honda EU6500is. I can run 4 sets of warmers and a 13,000btu RV ac unit.
Holy smokes!:ncont: Maybe I should bring a 52 inch TV! Joe won't mind if we don't bring his bike :lol.

Isn't that bigger than what you were explaining to me at VIR? Wow... I need to get that DBA job locked on!

Very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts

Regarding power.
In September when we were running several fans and a 5000 btu A/C unit there was no power loss. My tire warmers were toasty too. I did bring mine just in case.

We will be selling two generators at the trackday. These belonged to Glenn, one is a Pep boys special 1200 watt unit and the other I believe is a Porter Cable 3200 watt unit.

·
Premium Member
2,981 Posts
Edit for my last reply. The generators were recently acquired by his father. I was told his daughter is taking up an automotive shop class in school and may need to use them for powering the Snap-on welder that Glenn had.

·
Forum Moderator
32,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Holy smokes!:ncont: Maybe I should bring a 52 inch TV! Joe won't mind if we don't bring his bike :lol.

Isn't that bigger than what you were explaining to me at VIR? Wow... I need to get that DBA job locked on!

Very nice!
Yeah I went ahead and got the big one.

Scott... is Dan still planning on coming?
I think so. We talked about it yesterday.

·
Registered
1,453 Posts

Very nice!
WOW now thats not funny by any means!!!! u bastid!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.