Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· faster than a speeding bullet!
530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
power commander USBIII like new used, but not long at all. 180 shipped in the US.

K&N Air filter $45 shippped in the US. like new, probably about 800 miles on it or so. Going back to a stock one.

GYTR pipes. BEST OFFER. I willpost pics and price soon, unless a good offer comes through right away

everything is from my 2005 R1

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
as far as the pipes. i am not sure how much i want for them. i paid $850 for them and another $25 or more for the GYTR rain plugs. they have a little bit of black residue on the interior walls of the exhaust pipes. i ran without a power commander for a while. i'm sure that stuff will clean off with a good solvent or remover of some sort. the pipes are in great shape. i will try to get some pics up tonite for the pipes. i live in Gurnee, between Milwaukee and Chicago. Local pick up is obviosly alot better but I'll ship them to where ever you need them. I just don't know what to ask for them to be honest. I'm almost thinking about putting them on ebay? I don't want to rip any one off, but i don't want to get not enough for them either. They are used, but in great shape. I'm sure if someone offered me $700 for them with rain plugs included, i'd take it. They only have about 2 or 3 months of riding on them. I know you can get new ones for $300 more, but that's still another 300.

So, I'm gonna try $680.00 with the GYTR plugs included, and see how that goes for a while. If no takers, maybe I'll drop the price. I want to buy a micron full system, but there's nothing wrong with the ones I got now so I just can't get rid of them for too cheap. Basically, these are great for someone who knows for sure they want them and want to save a few hundred dollars.

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
not sure about what year the power commander works for, other than the 04-06 models.....i'm sure someone here knows the answer to that....

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i think the power commander is sold?

i may also be selling my black windscreen. standard height, not the double bubble or the even taller one. i'm almost 100% positive there's not a single scratch on it. i'm sure it's in mint condition. 50 bucks plus shipping. i will verfiy condition tomorrow.

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
power commander still for sale 180 shipped priority

black windscreen 50 plus shipping excellent condition

gyrt pipes with rain plugs 650 plus shipping like new

K&N air filter 40 plus shipping

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
816 has 1st dibs on PCIII-pm sent

screen, air filter, and pipes still available,

530 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
power commander is shipped.

i just want to say to anyone reading this. in general, when you purchase things, or want to, it is sooooo much better to reply to the actual thread like this than to send a pm. they get so congested and it gets to be a pain. also, when you say 1st or 2nd in line, there is proof then in front of the other members, and keeps us honest ones honest.
i did put the exhaust on ebay. they're gonna end in 45 minutes. at that time i will know if i still have the filter for sale and the exhaust plugs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270202124808

i gave the winning bidder an option to purchase those materials as well, if needed. i didn't want to put them all together and raise my price because i figured it wouldn't be fair to make someone pay for something they really didn't need.

thank you to anyone who purchsed something

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.