Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just on my way home, i get to a roundabout and this 4x4 in front of me is indicating to leave the road to the right. As i try to pass on the left he suddenly goes left instead of what he was indicating he was gona do. I skimmed his bonnet by about an inch... I turned round and waved at em WTF he was doing... my heart was already in my throat cuz it was a really close call... He gets all aggressive and goes and drives REAL close to the rear of my bike, he then goes on the lane next to me and tries to push me into the curb. After that attempt failing hes driving in front of me and slows down so i get closer and he slams the brakes! I hit both my brakes full and come to a stop with my rear VERY high in the air! There were about 6 dumbasses in the car, 3 of em get out and come towards me, i get off the bike and they jump me. One of em hit me on my helmet, the idiot! i hit him back, i then got my helmet off and smacked one of with it. I got hit in the face aswell a few times, but ive hit some of em too. Then this group of local bikers come past and stop. About 10 bikes. As they ran up them idiots shat one and got back in the car. They were throwing rocks and stuff at the car as it floored it away. They checked if i was ok, and we all headed our own direction again. I later spotted them close to my house so ive got an indication about where they are... Im still very ^&^&*@^# pissed off! I told some of my friends, they got very mad too. One of insisted on patrolling the area with him in his beafed up F-250. Great friends ive got! :thumbup I know violence doesnt solve anything but I was soo close to that car i cud have easily gotten under it. And then they get mad at me and wana beat me up??? Seems twisted to me... Anyway just thought id share... And then ppl claim that bikes are soo dangerous, guess theyve never encountered or noticed those d!ckhead cagers out there that think theyre better than everyone else. (especially them ones who only have half the amount of wheels he has but go twice as fast...)

be safe out there guys!

·
Track Junkie
4,774 Posts
:confused: thats messed up. People are so stupid. Glad you made it out okay. Did you file a police report?

·
Bollocks.
11,955 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:scared shiiiit never really thought of that one...

:boom :boom :boom :boom

·
Taming the power btwn my legs!
611 Posts
Damn that makes me so angry. My buddy was riding home from work last night, there was a truck in front of him with a couple of "kids" in the back. There was no traffic in front of the truck. Out of nowhere the truck SLAMMED on its brakes, locking up the tires. My friend locked up his, the front end slid out and he wrecked. Luckily he didn't slide into the car. The kids in the truck took off. Why do people do such things like this?? This world is starting to suck ass. ARGH!!

·
Registered
226 Posts
I would have put the helmet back on and sarted head buttin them little ****.

·
Super Moderator
21,686 Posts
I would have stayed on my bike. However, once moving they
would be minus a rear view mirror and have a few dents in the
door.

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
R1 Rider190 said:
I would have put the helmet back on and sarted head buttin them little ****.
:iamwithst

Im glad your ok man thats nuts. I would of been smoking them in the head with my helmet, maybe noit their head. Next time grab it by the strap and bam right in the cheek, and break their jaw. If you hit them in the head you might kill them.

·
Registered
20 Posts
glad to hear all is good and they did not touch the Bike

Why did you take the helment off.... Just let them hit you on it over and over instead of the face. That way they will have that painfull boxer's break that happen if you do not know how to hit and from the sound of it they have no clue how to hit or try to kick the $h!t out of someone.

As for stoping... ???? why not hit the gas and be done with it. But i can understand the fun and joy that would come out of beating the living $h!t out of them.

·
In Da Hood (Ft Hood)
454 Posts
Glad you are ok.. That is another reason to carry when you ride... I would have pulled over and let them get cocky...

·
Banned
1,527 Posts
why did you not just outrun them?

·
WUZ-UP !
4,367 Posts
mlafrance said:
crazy, man... Your lucky they didn't backup over you and or your bike...

:iamwithst There's lots of crazy people out there !

·
bananafishbones
101 Posts
ride away

:argue IMO road-rage situations are best dealt with by riding away. Curse, shake your head, :butt whatever, but it's a no win deal.

Insane gangster types may shoot you!?
Insane walmart-fatties may try to run you over!?

Maybe you will fortunate and actually get to kick some ass. :machinegu
Woohoo, won't that be satisfying, but that thrill will likely lead to obsession with soap on a rope as you spend some time behind bars.

Life is too short amigo. :riding Ride free.

·
Moving sucks...
10,144 Posts
Man, that's seriously F'd up on so many levels.

For those that advised trying to F up another vehicle while sitting on a rolling R1 in traffic..."Are you fuggin kidding me"? Does anyone seriously feel they're in a position of power when riding on the street? The only power you have is to get away, which is probably the best action you could take. All it would take is a quick flick of the steering wheel, or braking suddenly, and you'd be on the ground. If a car driver is intent on taking you out, you'd best just get the hell outta there. If you're behind them, get a tag # or make a mental note of the make/model/color car and deal with the guy on your own terms.

Moon

·
PWN3R
1,396 Posts
That's why I always carry a glock under my jacket

·
Registered
29 Posts
Thats crazy!!!!! Im going riding tomorrow....maybe ill take my gun with me:rock

·
You think you can keep up?!
652 Posts
Someone tried to run me of the road before. Totally unprovoked too. I just don't understand it.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts