Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Has anyone seen my ratchet?
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 13 year old son decided to play a practical jokeon my other 14 year old son. He scotched taped everything in his room and bathroom while he was sleeping. I mean everything from the toilet seat to the handles on his sink. The funny part was that he even taped the ceiling fan remote so the light button would be pushed, this way when he woke up at 6:30am his light was continually going from bright to dim. Check out the PICS I thought they were pretty damn funny.

Attachments

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
:eek:

Attachments

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bash

Attachments

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:D

Attachments

·
Habitual Speeder
807 Posts
:confused: woah..

·
Can i bum $1
883 Posts
got some spare time? Wow! That's awesome.

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
AXE kicks ass, but damn, your boys have all the flavors!

·
Premium Member
23,060 Posts
Oh and tell your 13 year old to sleep with one eye open for the next couple nights, paybacks are a bitch

·
NO fat ChIcKs
292 Posts
Revenge is so bitter sweet.....

·
Just Ride it biatch!
16,798 Posts
:lol :lol :lol

here at work I put scotch tape on peoples phones on the ear piece part then when they answer the phone they cant hear anything and they just say hello hello hellooooooooooo!!! then they just start checking all the cables on the phone because they think something is wrong with the phone. :thumbup works everytime

·
relaxing
14,115 Posts
Like father like son I see :crash

·
190 rear section heaven !
1,995 Posts
That's funny as fvck !

I did the same sort of thing to a guy at work, scotch taped his bag to the ceiling right above his desk and he was sitting there at 5pm sayin "look guys this ain't funny no more I gotta go home, where's my fvckin bag?"

Damn thing was right over his head........

:)

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I like the phone and the baf story, I'll keep you guys posted on the revenge. I had to have a talk with them to let them know that this cannot get out of hand.

·
Cornering Enthusiast
1,746 Posts
A few years ago when I worked for Hi/Lo, the managers had each ordered a large quantity of shrink wrap, only they didn't know the other had already placed an order. When the truck came, there was a pallet FULL of rolls of shrink wrap. The asst manager freaked out because the district manager was coming by that day and would get pissed about that much wrap. So we started hiding it in the ceiling, behind wall beams, etc. There was still a BUNCH left.....LOL So he asks me what I would do with it. I told him wait till the store manager and district manager got in and I would let him know. The managers arrive so I pull the asst aside and ask him if he can take a break for about 20 min, and he said yes. Basically, we spent 20 - 30 minutes shrink wrapping the managers Ford Ranger and the district managers Taurus:thumbup Should have seen the expression on their face when they decided to leave:lol :lol Ah, the good old days..........hehe

·
25,747 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's funny!! You should have taken a PIC.

·
Wheelie Junkie!
7,683 Posts
Aron213 said:
AXE kicks ass, but damn, your boys have all the flavors!
they need it. i've picked them up after some sport there playing and they smell so bad it's rediculous. I tried to get them to it in the back of my truck but they wouldn't.:ugh :lol :lol Atleast there not the smelly kid in school.:lol

·
Squirrell trying to get a nut
9,219 Posts
1700warrior said:
A few years ago when I worked for Hi/Lo, the managers had each ordered a large quantity of shrink wrap, only they didn't know the other had already placed an order. When the truck came, there was a pallet FULL of rolls of shrink wrap. The asst manager freaked out because the district manager was coming by that day and would get pissed about that much wrap. So we started hiding it in the ceiling, behind wall beams, etc. There was still a BUNCH left.....LOL So he asks me what I would do with it. I told him wait till the store manager and district manager got in and I would let him know. The managers arrive so I pull the asst aside and ask him if he can take a break for about 20 min, and he said yes. Basically, we spent 20 - 30 minutes shrink wrapping the managers Ford Ranger and the district managers Taurus:thumbup Should have seen the expression on their face when they decided to leave:lol :lol Ah, the good old days..........hehe
Now thats some funny Sh*t also----

Yama, be careful about that revenge factor thing- before you know it your house will look like the colluseum in " Gladiator"

I'm putting $5 on the" hand in the warm water whilst sleeping" or "shaving cream in the hand whilst tickling the nose " type revenge...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts