Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Curious to know what prices everyone is getting qouted for the 2004 r1 in chicagoland area? I got qouted $10,050. If someone knows of a place that can beat this please let me know.

·
wh00p!
412 Posts
heheheh-- I got mine for 9500, still charged me some other BS shit, like freight. it came to be 10,177.50 OTD.

I told them I would like to pick up in april

·
Layer-3
1,962 Posts
stro3579 said:
Curious to know what prices everyone is getting qouted for the 2004 r1 in chicagoland area? I got qouted $10,050. If someone knows of a place that can beat this please let me know.
I paid MSRP. But my dealer thru in New Helmets (300 bucks a pop) and Gloves (75 bucks a pop) for me and my Girl, and $250 bucks off an aftermarket exhaust.

I don't mind paying MSRP when I get the free sh1t. This is the 2nd bike I have bought from him, and before that I had purchased 2 Yamaha Waverunners from him 2 summers ago.

Roger at Honda Yamaha North here in Kansas City will hook you up. :thumbup

·
Clearin' leather...
2,085 Posts
Said it once, I'll say it again... www.lakehillmotors.com

THE only place to buy Yamaha or Honda. Lowest prices OTD in the US, guaranteed. $9100 OTD (paid sales tax b/c I live in MS) out of state buyers, no sales tax. Check the site or call them at 800.569.6205

·
Fate is for the lazy
603 Posts
CBRADGO said:
Said it once, I'll say it again... www.lakehillmotors.com

THE only place to buy Yamaha or Honda. Lowest prices OTD in the US, guaranteed. $9100 OTD (paid sales tax b/c I live in MS) out of state buyers, no sales tax. Check the site or call them at 800.569.6205
I called these guys. Their website lists a 2004 R1 for $9299.99. Yamaha and Honda won't let them ship out of their state, so you need to go over there and get it or find some other way to get it out.

·
Beeeeeer!
9,542 Posts
Rand1 said:
I called these guys. Their website lists a 2004 R1 for $9299.99. Yamaha and Honda won't let them ship out of their state, so you need to go over there and get it or find some other way to get it out.
That and they only get so many alloted to them.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry everyone, I have been away from my computer. The price 10,050 was OTD price. So if anyone knows of anything cheaper than this in the chicago land please let me know asap.

Quote "Said it once, I'll say it again... www.lakehillmotors.com

THE only place to buy Yamaha or Honda. Lowest prices OTD in the US, guaranteed. $9100 OTD (paid sales tax b/c I live in MS) out of state buyers, no sales tax. Check the site or call them at 800.569.6205.

By the time I drive to get the bike and trailer, I will be really close to the price I was offered. There has to be someone here in chicagoland or Wisconsin area that can do better. PLease let me know asap. Thanks My Brothers!!

·
Life On Wheels
190 Posts
Well I got quoted $9999.00, so that would be $10,784.93 out the door w/$100 to reserve one. I don't think thats a bad price for being a back at home dealer, and being one of the first to own a Red one. And for stro3579, this would be in Toledo, OH, thats 4 hours from Chicago, just FYI. GL all!

·
Local Hooligan
321 Posts
That is a good price... Swoop what one up. Like the other guy said, there are dealers marking these bikes up, which is just wrong...

·
Life On Wheels
190 Posts
battlehatch said:
That is a good price... Swoop what one up. Like the other guy said, there are dealers marking these bikes up, which is just wrong...
Sure did, put my $100 down for a red one. Now all i have to do is wait til Feb., although the guy says sometimes Yamaha releases them earlier, so i might get it sooner...hehe .:thumbup

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
qoute"chicago cycle had them for 9700."

Is that out the door price? The quote I got was from Ron a Brians powersports. They qouted me otd 10,050 for the red or grey one. LEt me know if anyone knows of anything better before I put some money down.

·
Registered
565 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So is $10,050 is a good price then OTD??

·
Young and Stupid
2,310 Posts
its decent i think, i mean thats what they're here in ok....but i think i'm going to get mine from lakehill, it's gonna cost me about 120 to drive there and i figure that'll leave me saving about 500-600....l

·
wh00p!
412 Posts
You called ahead and checked to see if they have any left? That dealers name is mentioned in every post that has 2004 and price in it.

I would have thought everyone would of put their money down by now. hehe like I did.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts