Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

41 - 59 of 59 Posts

·
Gap Addicted
609 Posts
Thanks for posting chad. Bill Drummond is crazy fast. I thought he sold that NESBA cheater bike! hehe. Thanks for posting and sharing your stories. See you at the races. Randal

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
He did sell the Nesba R6. I heard he got a 1000. Not sure what his plans are though.

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts
Are you going to give us the play by play again this seasin Chad?

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
maybe....not as a novice though. lol

·
Forum Moderator
32,431 Posts

·
Convention main man
13,733 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
have to see what I can do....I have one race as expert under the belt...

·
Registered
24 Posts
hi chad

firts let me start saying that your article is very helpfull for all that people out there that wants to race at somepoint like me. Im new to all this and i really would like to know something that im sure a lot people ask,as a novice in the very bigining you dont have any type of sponsor and them you thinking on get your license and start the next season.o,k this is my question. what are the few thinks that you should invest firts on your bike to make it decent on the races out there? and sorry for my spelling my english is no my think thanks again for a very good post

·
Banned
356 Posts
firts let me start saying that your article is very helpfull for all that people out there that wants to race at somepoint like me. Im new to all this and i really would like to know something that im sure a lot people ask,as a novice in the very bigining you dont have any type of sponsor and them you thinking on get your license and start the next season.o,k this is my question. what are the few thinks that you should invest firts on your bike to make it decent on the races out there? and sorry for my spelling my english is no my think thanks again for a very good post
Hey bro,

Chad passed away last year in a dirtbike accident. :(

RIP Chad.

·
Shane loves........me
10,207 Posts
I really miss these posts :( Chad had a way of putting it so you felt like you were right there with him :fact: miss hearing the stories over the phone too when he always ordered clutches :lol:

·
Shane loves........me
10,207 Posts
Not a whole lot homie just hanging in there. Passed through KY a week or two ago, was going to call you, but we were going up the west side of the state to OH. Would have been a long drive for you to check out such a handsome fella like me :lol

Doing alright I guess, you?

·
Super Moderator
45,315 Posts
Not a whole lot homie just hanging in there. Passed through KY a week or two ago, was going to call you, but we were going up the west side of the state to OH. Would have been a long drive for you to check out such a handsome fella like me :lol

Doing alright I guess, you?
You went up the west side of Ky to get to Ohio? :dundun:

·
2005 R1
48 Posts
I have been wanting to get into racing but I dont really know where to start. If you can give me a heads up on what I have to do to start from the beginning, that would be great. Thanx

Vince

·
I got this ****
4,927 Posts
I just found this thread. Sounds like chad was a badass. I thoroughly enjoyed reading his posts. it is very apparent that he had a special love for motorcycles.

I can see why he was such a figure on this forum and a friend to so many.

RIP Chad, I know you're putting in some good lap times somewhere.

41 - 59 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
22 Participants
plustiano
Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums
R1-Forum is a Yamaha R1 motorcycle enthusiasts community dedicated to Yamaha YZF 1000 R1 sportbike. Discuss performance, customization, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing