Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
I have titanium in my bones
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
When I get bored I design my own stickers, or sticker kits, and then RIDE, of course over to my Homies vinyl shop (Garage Graffix and or GG RACING) to have it punched out and laid down asap.

This is how I've had my bike for the last three or four months. Something subtle and classy. Not the type to throw on every sticky that comes with the packaging of my aftermarket grips.

Attachments

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what does the one on the rim say?
RevSport... color matched to maintain that clean OEM look.

It started out as a name for my family's Time Attack (Redline etc...) and Track Day love affair. I came up with the name and bought the rights. Now we've got T's, Hats, and a pretty good sized following in my city with family and close friends having the newer more exclusive stickers on their bikes and cars.

·
Throw Some D's On It
8,779 Posts
I like it!

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Ever thought about removing the rear Hugger?
No... do people do that?

P.S. I cut and smoothed my stock exhaust about the same time you did. Only diff was that I painted the Cans Satin Black. Most people didn't even think it was stock and since I was smart enough to put on some Satin instead of flat it didn't look like BBQ paint.

·
14k+ posts and not one helpful
14,260 Posts
i think it looks great!!!! im not a big fan of stickers or vinyls, but what you have done is very tasteful and not anywhere near overdone!!

·
600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think it looks great!!!! im not a big fan of stickers or vinyls, but what you have done is very tasteful and not anywhere near overdone!!

Thanks a lot!

Also for those who want some more coverage...

I bought an '03 R6 stomp grip and cut only the top with some quality sheers.

If people are interested I can take some close ups of the cuts.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.