Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First of all I'd like to say, congratulations to Ariane for receiving an award for Most Improved Business Manager at the annual Swann Insurance top ten dealer awards...... And boy did she look great in a dress:thumbup

But we got to talking, and we've decided to plan a ride day of a different sort...... the challange is........... we will all go horse riding for an afternoon at one of the few near by tail riding places...... great opportunity to really see what you boys are really made of...... (and my first opportunity to kick all your butts) would be great to do it in either March or April...... so let me know who's interested.....

Yes Jords you can wear my chaps.....

Cheers

·
I just want to be eaten !
1,805 Posts
ummmmmm pass ....i refuse to ride anything with a half a brain under me .......:lol :lol ... ooops sorry hon :2bitchsla

But we'll go just to see Jordi in his Jodpers or what ever the f**k they're called ...and his CFM boots .

i know why girls like riding horses ....all that rubbing on the saddle ...:sneaky :sneaky

·
1,805 Posts
ooops ....Hey Hayles :hellobye

·
Banned
31,561 Posts
:lol 1 horsepower:no think i'll stick to 150HP:yesnod :riding

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Enlightened said:
Are you sure you will kick everyones butt hayley ??:no :butt

Can i bring my own horse ??:cowboy
Only if I can bring mine......

But you gotta admit it would be a great laugh........

Whats wrong Dan...you scared of something thats ten times bigger that you and can think for it self??????? hehehehehe

·
JUST RIDE!
2,171 Posts
I went horse riding once...........

The bloody thing had it's own agenda which was completely different to mine.

I'm sure i could hear it chuckling to itself when i got on it.

It either ignored all my commands and attempts to control it or done the complete opposite.

It proceeded to a waterhole where it drank like what seemed like 120 litres and then walked out into the middle of this water and would not budge.

No matter how much i kicked,begged,pleaded,screamed,cryed,i even caressed it,the ***cer wasn't moving.

And then just to really get on my good side it decided to take a bit of a bath with me on it.........well that was the last straw i bailed out and went home to dry off.

Oh and no matter how hard i twisted it's right ear the bloody thing wouldn't wheelie. :p

So thanks all the same Hayles but i'll pass.:bandit

·
WiLL SmOkE yA LiKe A CigArEttE
634 Posts
hmmm, horse riding...me Mrs would be totally in for it. in fact, i think she would be so excited she would practice on me for a week.... erm, sorta....hehe

i'm terrified of the nibbling b*stards though so i'll pass.

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
:lol :lol :lol

great story Pete..... the secret to making them mono....... is to spur them while hanging onto there mouth with a really harsh bit (metal thing in there mouth) works everytime...... Trick I used to do back in my showjumping days at the royal shows....... and watching people run to get away from getting a hoof in the head.... hehehehe

·
1,805 Posts
Might try that with the g/f later tonigth Hayles ...thanks matey:thumbup :butt :2bitchsla :bash:(

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Daniel R1 said:
Might try that with the g/f later tonigth Hayles ...thanks matey:thumbup :butt :2bitchsla :bash:(
hahaha your a nutter..... I think she'd be the one whipping you around the room you naughty boy......

·
I Hate JT !
957 Posts
Hey dan speaking of "spurring " when are you going too return the whip and the spurs that you borrowed ?? oh and this time can you clean them before returning them ? last time it took weeks to get the stains off ! :rant :lol :lol :lol

Attachments

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
Why does that not suprise me Dan!!!!!! next time we go riding I will wear my chaps..... then you wont pass me....and I'll think I'm faster...hahahahaha just kidding Dan.....

DO you do much riding Enlightened????? Horses that is!!!!!

·
1,805 Posts
chickr1 said:
Why does that not suprise me Dan!!!!!! next time we go riding I will wear my chaps..... then you wont pass me....and I'll think I'm faster...hahahahaha just kidding Dan.....

DO you do much riding Enlightened????? Horses that is!!!!!
Hmmmmmm:confused: :boobies thats unfair tactics :crash :crash

You women are so sly :sneaky :sneaky

·
I thrive on horse power
645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Daniel R1 said:
Hmmmmmm:confused: :boobies thats unfair tactics :crash :crash

You women are so sly :sneaky :sneaky
Gotta be to bet a man at a mans game..... Jords on the other hand, not shure why he's a good rider (implying Jords is an old woman) hehehehehe Lycra Man, Lycra Man.......

1 - 20 of 33 Posts