Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
getting to cold to ride everyday and the battery is weak so it doesn't start when its 5c or lower

Attachments

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Sorry to hear that but it won't be long before mine gets put to bed for it's winter nap either. In pa it's supposed to be 65-68 degree's tomorrow and monday so i'll be out all day wasting away time! :)

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah I kept the 04 out its about 55f today so Im going riding later:riding

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

Attachments

·
Registered
366 Posts
We had some rain here in Jacksonville but nothing severe.... No hurricane hit us here this year. Straight roads or not, we can still ride all year long.

·
WUZ-UP !
4,355 Posts
:( I know what you mean it's going to only get up 70 today in So Cal.........Rub Rub........j/k.....:bash hey I said j/k...........BTW Nice 98 :beer

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
after november 19 mine will be going up for the winter just for the fact i ahve road atlanta left and that is it

·
It 's hard out here for a pimp
259 Posts
Where did you get those decals for the side and tank. I have put my 2000 up for the winter. The major mod this winter is a new paint job and I would love to get some of those decals

·
GO Habs GO!!!
1,929 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
SpeedyBee43 said:
Where did you get those decals for the side and tank. I have put my 2000 up for the winter. The major mod this winter is a new paint job and I would love to get some of those decals
Its actualy painted it went down hard two years ago and dot a repaint(again) last winter

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.