Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
My R1 is SCRUMPTRULESCENT!
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Disalvo had the pole with a 148.485 until the very last lap when Spies stole it away with a 148.2?. This was in the Super Stock class which races tomorrow. The other 2 riders in the top 4 are Hacking and Gobert with Buckmaster 6th I think. On another note Eric Bostrom set the track record with a 146.385 in qualyfing in the Superbike class. All of the other qualifiers, in the Superbike class, were in the 148's. And yes the times are very close between the Superstock times and the Superbike...go figure. It was the end of the day when the Superbikes qualified so maybe the track conditions were not as good. Disalvo is going to win, he looks very smooth and smooth is fast. EBoz looks very smooth as well.

Oh there is another qualifying session for the superbikes tomorrow.

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Oh...and Hacking went down on the R6 in the first morning practice session and was complaining he could barely ride due to back/ass pain but managed to cut a 148.? in qualifying. We'll see how he feels tomorrow come race time. BTW his wife is f****ing HOT. He was whining about her leaving the AC on to high and then leaving the trailer and he couldn't get out of the chair to turn it down. If I was with her she could leave me in the ice box and only take me out to have her way with me and I wouldn't complain.

·
1,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
#46 said:
I thought it was a 1.46.835. I'll go recheck.
Actually...you might be right. I've got #'s all bouncing around in my head from being there all day.

·
Registered
98 Posts
lol I wish I could be there. Instead I"m checking the ama superbike page every other 15 min.....pathetic.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts