Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
Enjoy it down there mate it is a beautiful part of OZ.http://www.motorcycle.com/mobile
It's my home town. I don't want to live in Brisbane - it's why I'm moving back.

Wow there are so few of us that is disappointing i often see a few R1's around the place

I think we need to meet up and go for a ride.
Get out on Weekend rides up Mt. Mee, Mt. Glorious, Kenilworth (the Obi Obi), Advanced town, Byron, Tamborine, Peachester, Woodford. It's R1 country mate. It's a shame that you see at least one R1 in the bushes every weekend, but there's heaps of them out there.

·
Premium Member
1,058 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Get out on Weekend rides up Mt. Mee, Mt. Glorious, Kenilworth (the Obi Obi), Advanced town, Byron, Tamborine, Peachester, Woodford. It's R1 country mate. It's a shame that you see at least one R1 in the bushes every weekend, but there's heaps of them out there.
I wish i could go back home there are some great roads out there..

I dont get the chance to ride a lot i work way to much

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Señor Citizen
20,232 Posts
PM me your facebook details if you have them - I'll introduce you to some guys up here that ride a lot. When you're ready contact them.

·
"What"
2,323 Posts

Glorious and Mee are populated with over excited gixxer riders atm.I have only ever seen 3 other r1's when i've hit those hills. Only 2 months to go.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.