Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
if i buy a copy and have two computers can i install it on both or only one?? and yes it is a brand new copy of antivirus?

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts

·
Life: Comedy or Tragedy?
37,587 Posts
n0ctrnlr3d said:
i actually used same copy on 3 diffrnt puters. if issue comes up with Norton suppert. just tell em you reinstalled in, hence; multiple reactivations

Do you understand what a license agreement is and what it's implications are? If you install it on more than one computer, when it is only licensed for one, then you are stealing software.

Corporations get into trouble for this big time. Many software companies have come in and fined companies huge amounts of money because they are using software for which they are not licensed for.

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my grandmother bought it i have agv right now

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
I don't think you would have a problem with running it on 2 different machines, but technically it is illegal, just so you know.

My recommendation would be to use the free version of AVG on one of the machines instead. I install it on all my friends’ machines when I reload them, and I run it myself.

·
DAMN YOU SHANE
14,328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i have been running avg since i built the computer but it doesnt do well with spyware fromw hat i can tell

·
you can't have my last beer
3,466 Posts
AVG is only anti-virus, it has nothing built-in to it that prevents or cleans out spyware.

For that I reccomend spybot.

·
Kitty kitty... RRRR
1,712 Posts
I can give a vote for Avast! here, it's a great antivirus, and does very well with system resources, unlike Norton - I tried them both on the same computer, and the difference in file access times is noticeable.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts