Yamaha R1 Forum: YZF-R1 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Nightmare About to Come True
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHHHHHHH. I have not had a smoke since 12:00 midnight last night. I have been smoking as long as I can remember and I was smoking 2-3 packs a day. Quiting smoking is harder than quitting drinking:bash Anyone else trying to quit....Mach5er you quit,right?

·
I Jigga high, I Jigga Lo
1,708 Posts
give it up

Good job!! stick with the program. I quit but i had a few last night with the drinks and all. I guess you can say it was a special circumstance. Yea, I consider my self to be a non-smoker still. Just think of all the accessories for your bike you can purchase with the $$ saved!!!! 2-3 packs a day is about $240 a month. Damn, you can buy me accessories with that $$$. :D
notice my bright tobacco-free teeth?

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I hear ya bro. I am gonna get a quickshifter next month and after that ...............who knows:rock

·
988 Of 1000 !!
988 Posts
I smoke My lung feels Great :lol

·
My R1 eats me...And I love it!
260 Posts
my first and foremaost reason to stop was my blue beauty...oh yeah and my lungs! at 4 dollars a pack- 2 packs a day...thats a whole lot of money for extras on my bike!

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
Yay!!! Thats wonderful, Shawn, and it counts for a WHOLE lot. One step at a time with kicking the bad habits, and you have knocked out 2 of 'em. :D Tackle the smoking next year and be damn proud of yourself NOW. :makeout

·
Forum chick
345 Posts
maxprimal, going into a 7-11 will kill you faster than smoking cigarettes will. :machinegu

Swedie, everyone has habits of some kind.....
Some people have to wash their hands a 100 times. :crash
Some people have to wear different color socks everday or they feel unlucky. :rolleyes:
SOME PEOPLE GOTTA TALK REAL LOUD ALL THE GOD DAMN TIME. :eek:

Twisted Logic, I am sure you will be successful with stopping smoking. If you feel a sudden urge come on, stick 5 of those Nicoderm patches on you. Including one ON your tongue.
That'll work. :p

·
Steeringdamper?? I´m strong...
123 Posts
Here you go Twisted Logic, directly from Sweden, the world famous "Snuff". Costs only half of what the cigarettes costs and your lungs will not complane.

:D

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Oh man I think I tried that once many years ago and:ugh

·
Oh Canabis
275 Posts
Good luck with quitting smoking Twisted. What method are you using, Patch, Gum, Ziban, Cold Turkey?

I just purchased a box of Nicoderm to try and kick the habbit. Should start using by the weekend.

·
Just made this great wheelie.. did you see it?!
148 Posts
once i used gum,it worked good though,but after a waile i start again:confused:
its helps alot try them.

·
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yamahakid said:
Good Luck Twisted :)
I know a Girl who went and got hypnotized to stop smoking, she still don't remember me :confused: , but hey, she don't smoke anymore either! :cool:
You think maybe that was selective memory loss?:D
I don't think I could let a stranger put me under,make me bark when I hear car horns or some shit like that;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts